Earth has a twin.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

its kind of crazy to think about. life is seriously, all about location. everything about the way we are is a result of our location. so it's kind of funny to me for people to assume that development and evolution is uniform across the universe...(nothings gonna change my worlllldddd lol).. just as evolution across the world isn't necessarily uniform, and we are on the same planet. so how can one say that it (life in other galaxies) requires the same things as we require? (light, water, co2, o2)

the conditions that we exist in (our earth) will probably never be recreated precisely 100%. even though this planet G bears a lot of similarities, the conditions are not 100% the same. perhaps the varying percentage made all the difference, and developed in a completely different way, with different chemicals and necessities for life?
Agreed. I've always thought this. Good post.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by jjsrf

You're a fool if you believe we're alone in the universe
Absolutely.
I wouldn't call someone a fool for not believing it. But I definitely agree that there is no way we're alone.

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

I regret being born in the Late 20th Century. We live in a time where we know enough to know how little we actually know. Assuming that we do not destroy ourselves, people living in the Early 31st Century, will look back on our primitive science and technology, They will wonder why someone like myself practiced macroeconomic by alternating between saying "I cannot know" and using crude mathematical estimates. These future humans will marvel at how we once had to face trade off between narcoeuphoria and abstinence from substances (things like cocaine and heroine will seem archaic in an age where you can have pinpoint control over your brain's internal chemistry).

Most importantly, future humans will marvel at the tragedy of our time, where we know that life most certainly exists but we cannot know for certain and worse yet, we cannot engage in super-luminous travel to find life that is surely littered through out the galaxy and the universe.

Humans have chafted under a period of crude living and ignorance for most of our hundred millenia of existence but only now are we so acutely aware of how little we know and how little we could actually do. 

So true.

I want to know if anyone from the government on the way there already. I love hearing this type of news.

laugh.gif
@ the Mass Effect post.

I regret being born in the Late 20th Century. We live in a time where we know enough to know how little we actually know. Assuming that we do not destroy ourselves, people living in the Early 31st Century, will look back on our primitive science and technology, They will wonder why someone like myself practiced macroeconomic by alternating between saying "I cannot know" and using crude mathematical estimates. These future humans will marvel at how we once had to face trade off between narcoeuphoria and abstinence from substances (things like cocaine and heroine will seem archaic in an age where you can have pinpoint control over your brain's internal chemistry).

Most importantly, future humans will marvel at the tragedy of our time, where we know that life most certainly exists but we cannot know for certain and worse yet, we cannot engage in super-luminous travel to find life that is surely littered through out the galaxy and the universe.

Humans have chafted under a period of crude living and ignorance for most of our hundred millenia of existence but only now are we so acutely aware of how little we know and how little we could actually do. 

So true.

I want to know if anyone from the government on the way there already. I love hearing this type of news.

laugh.gif
@ the Mass Effect post.

I truly believe there are some people among us that are not from this planet, in fact im pretty sure ive worked with one before. Physically he appeared to be human.. but the stuff that he would tell me and this crazy dreams that he'd have. He said basically his whole life he has felt like he is living in a dream that he is waiting to wake up from, hes always felt like someone on a hollywood movie set or something..yeah he sees everything but its just not real to him. And dude be having these crazy dreams and %%#+ astrally projecting himself other places. It was some far out %%#+

I truly believe there are some people among us that are not from this planet, in fact im pretty sure ive worked with one before. Physically he appeared to be human.. but the stuff that he would tell me and this crazy dreams that he'd have. He said basically his whole life he has felt like he is living in a dream that he is waiting to wake up from, hes always felt like someone on a hollywood movie set or something..yeah he sees everything but its just not real to him. And dude be having these crazy dreams and %%#+ astrally projecting himself other places. It was some far out %%#+

Originally Posted by 18th letter

roll.gif
roll.gif

that dude needs to get checked up asap

roll.gif
roll.gif

thats cool. what if everything is the exact opposite over there. like: all the guys here are girls there

thats cool. what if everything is the exact opposite over there. like: all the guys here are girls there

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

roll.gif
roll.gif

THIS IS CALLED " WONDERS"

ET SOULS THAT HAVE BEEN BORN HERE ON EARTH FIRST TIME HERE

SO THEY MIGHT NOT FIT

MIGHT NOT EVEN ENJOY STUFF NORMAL HUMANS ( LIKE SEX  & BEING ROUND OTHER PEOPLE & ETC)

YOU REMEMBER THE MOVIE WITH WILL SMITH SON WITH THE ALIENS CAME DOWN TO WIPE OUT EARTH

AND THE ASIAN OLD MAN WAS  A ALIEN SENT HERE TO WATCH EARTH BUT HIS AGENDA CHANGED

WHEN HE FELT LIKE " HOME " THAT THE OTHER ETS WAS SENT TO CHECK UP ON EM

AND THE NEW ALIEN WAS CONFUSED THAT HE WOULD  FIND " LOVE " IN HUMANS

THIS HAS BEEN REPORTED MANY TIMES

A LITTLE KID ( 1ST GRADER ) USE TO TELL THE TEACHER VERY DETAIL STUFF BOUT HIS " PLANET" HIS REAL PARENTS AND ALL TYPES OF STUFF THAT SEEM NON-MADE UP

IT WORKS IN DIFFERNT GENERATIONS ITS MORE COMMON IN PEOPLE FROM SOME ERA OF TIME

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

roll.gif
roll.gif

THIS IS CALLED " WONDERS"

ET SOULS THAT HAVE BEEN BORN HERE ON EARTH FIRST TIME HERE

SO THEY MIGHT NOT FIT

MIGHT NOT EVEN ENJOY STUFF NORMAL HUMANS ( LIKE SEX  & BEING ROUND OTHER PEOPLE & ETC)

YOU REMEMBER THE MOVIE WITH WILL SMITH SON WITH THE ALIENS CAME DOWN TO WIPE OUT EARTH

AND THE ASIAN OLD MAN WAS  A ALIEN SENT HERE TO WATCH EARTH BUT HIS AGENDA CHANGED

WHEN HE FELT LIKE " HOME " THAT THE OTHER ETS WAS SENT TO CHECK UP ON EM

AND THE NEW ALIEN WAS CONFUSED THAT HE WOULD  FIND " LOVE " IN HUMANS

THIS HAS BEEN REPORTED MANY TIMES

A LITTLE KID ( 1ST GRADER ) USE TO TELL THE TEACHER VERY DETAIL STUFF BOUT HIS " PLANET" HIS REAL PARENTS AND ALL TYPES OF STUFF THAT SEEM NON-MADE UP

IT WORKS IN DIFFERNT GENERATIONS ITS MORE COMMON IN PEOPLE FROM SOME ERA OF TIME

Originally Posted by bittersweet

But the thing is, how do we know that they aren't crazy?

We have to understand that this way of life we currently live is crazy insane(doing the same thing over and expecting different results), and be open to accept the new/real programs of existence.  WE have to live and do things to get by in this world of novos ordum seclorum/ secular world. But deep down in our hearts, we wish to be apart of that world we experience in dreams and fantasies as children. A lot of people have had to trade our dreams for a life in this secular world, but with all this stuff slowly changing the over all mental of society, I think we are in for a whole new world/ word to Alladin
happy.gif
.  We live in economic slavery were we have to purposely have to make things scarce in order to drive demand and a qualitative economic policies from in order to live. Our current lifestyle is affixed to sustain life, from the death or detriment of something/ someone else and that is karma -wise wrong. Now that we are beginning to see the universe and the possibility now being discussed to reach outside of this world and not have to fight for everything in an organized box down here on the surface, we as people are going to change completely. 

We have to understand that this way of life we currently live is crazy insane(doing the same thing over and expecting different results), and be open to accept the new/real programs of existence.  WE have to live and do things to get by in this world of novos ordum seclorum/ secular world. But deep down in our hearts, we wish to be apart of that world we experience in dreams and fantasies as children. A lot of people have had to trade our dreams for a life in this secular world, but with all this stuff slowly changing the over all mental of society, I think we are in for a whole new world/ word to Alladin
happy.gif
.  We live in economic slavery were we have to purposely have to make things scarce in order to drive demand and a qualitative economic policies from in order to live. Our current lifestyle is affixed to sustain life, from the death or detriment of something/ someone else and that is karma -wise wrong. Now that we are beginning to see the universe and the possibility now being discussed to reach outside of this world and not have to fight for everything in an organized box down here on the surface, we as people are going to change completely. 

You act like you had a choice
laugh.gif

You act like you had a choice
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by torgriffith

happy.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by torgriffith

happy.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom