Earthquake in Maryland

^
eek.gif
whoever that was had it a little worse than us. i took a quick pic of the damage out here:

Spoiler [+]
spilt_milk.jpg

It woke me up at 5am. I live next to the ICC in Aspen Hill, so I thought they were drilling really close or something.

It woke me up at 5am. I live next to the ICC in Aspen Hill, so I thought they were drilling really close or something.

I was up when it happened like around 5:06. It wasnt strong but you can feel it for a couple of seconds

I was up when it happened like around 5:06. It wasnt strong but you can feel it for a couple of seconds

I wish I could've felt the earthquake, but i'm all the way up in CT for a trip..

I wish I could've felt the earthquake, but i'm all the way up in CT for a trip..

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

right around my way
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I slept right through it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

right around my way
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I slept right through it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOL at CA heads trying to act all cool because they get hit more often lol. aint no one from MD getting scared from that earthquake that occurred. its just weird that it hit
MD because it rarely happens. last time we had one was 2008 and before that it was 1993 i believe
grin.gif
. and im from SF cali
grin.gif

LOL at CA heads trying to act all cool because they get hit more often lol. aint no one from MD getting scared from that earthquake that occurred. its just weird that it hit
MD because it rarely happens. last time we had one was 2008 and before that it was 1993 i believe
grin.gif
. and im from SF cali
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This was posted on Twitter....

it's a pic of the devastation caused by the earthquake in MD....

Spoiler [+]
3d2cn.png

haha

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This was posted on Twitter....

it's a pic of the devastation caused by the earthquake in MD....

Spoiler [+]
3d2cn.png

haha

Back
Top Bottom