Earthquake?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MVP

Supporter
Definitely felt that in Beverly Hills. My first one since moving here.

You scared, OP?

I ain't soft, but my sphincter food clinch a bit. Apparently there was a smaller one earlier in Inglewood today too. My old lady texted me saying she felt it.

Cali dudes got to know what's gonna happen sooner or later

2.5 in Inglewood
3.5 in Baldwin Hills about 20 min ago.

Don't think I can see San Andreas anymore

dude you from beverly hills.... 

i didnt feel anything in the sgv..... thats small as hell either way. you soft bruh ..... 

:lol: I just work here

Bruh I've lived through 4 strong hurricanes and survived a few tornadoes, ain't nothing but alpha blood running through my veins.

Last edited:
I noticed my windows start shaking earlier. Stood around for a bit to see if anything happened, nothing did so promptly went back to making dinner. :lol:

Sorry, my dink hit the floor when I went doo doo.

iAVAnzdJjaY9a.gif

Only a soft state like Cali gets earthquakes. Your state itself is twerking

NY>>>>>>>

Str8 FAX
Make sure yall close Yall legs when yall sitting on the toilet. Gotta conceal da punana

. My old lady texted me saying she felt it.
She told me the same thing, but said it to my face

Jk jk jk jk :lol:

In all seriousness, be safe out there. Hopefully it's nothing major :smile:

Last edited:
Y'all acting lk NY never had a earthquake. I know it's been awhile, but all them rats gonna carry the fault in their backs once again sooner of later.

Earthquake in NY :lol: man please last one was like in 2011 and I didn't even feel it and I was in the streets before that in the 60's. I'll take those odds compared to the frequency in the west. That's all you Cali guys that's have never touched a foot in the city have to say against NYC rats and what not. A least we have plenty of water. NYC >>>> Cali and I been there.

Last edited:
Felt it here in Koreatown

Woke me up from a nap for a few seconds and I just went back to bed, no big deal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom