Earwax Unappreciation. Vol. I'm literally deaf in one ear..

indifferent.gif
x 10 fam how you gonna start out the new year posting molded golden crisps
smh.gif

He probably had a colony bout to burrow in his brain.

Ive heard a couple of doctors say that earwax is an effective was to keep small bugs and small flyinginsects from entering and nesting in your ears...

But still... clean that OP...

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

You should buy some "ear candles". Basically its like a candle lined with canvas you stick in your ear and someone holds it for you while you lay on your side and let it burn for 15 minutes. It creates a suction and gets all the earwax out of your nose and sinuses.
You can mess up your hearing permanently using an ear candle. An ENT doctor can flush out your ears in less than a minute, and they won't messup your hearing.

Oh hell naw.

I didn't even look @ OP's pic...
laugh.gif

Pour a capful of Hydrogen Peroxide in ya ears once in a while.

You gotta let it bubble up for like a minute or two and then rinse out ya ear with water.

I think im going to have to get this done as well. I woke up one morning and my left ear was like...its hard to explain but it felt like i had water in my ear

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Oh hell naw.

I didn't even look @ OP's pic...
laugh.gif

Pour a capful of Hydrogen Peroxide in ya ears once in a while.

You gotta let it bubble up for like a minute or two and then rinse out ya ear with water.
this

indifferent.gif
at the people saying use cotton swabs, all that does is push thewax to the back so it looks clean but isn't.

Some of the kids I go to school with, when they use Q-tips, they come out like orange/yellowish. Kinda gross if you ask me, but mine have always been likedandruff.

Some of the kids I go to school with, when they use Q-tips, they come out like orange/yellowish. Kinda gross if you ask me, but mine have always been likedandruff.

I clean my outer ear but I still get buildup of soft wax right in my ear for some reason - and that's the area you definitely don't want to be shovingq-tips.

I discovered the hydrogen peroxide thing last month and it's great - a couple of drops and then you get a satisfying crackling sound and after a minute youcan roll over and the wax just runs out.

Good fun to do - probably don't want to do it more than every few months though - a little wax is necessary as someone said.

Back
Top Bottom