East Coast NTers...First an Earthquake, now a Hurricane? Vol. Irene

I hope this is the worst of it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

I hope this is the worst of it
pimp.gif

Not even close. They've been saying since last night that the worst of it will be 2am into Sunday afternoon. The rain we're experiencing currently in the Northeast is NOTHING. Washington D.C and up further North isn't even 25% into the storm

Wow.....so glad we don't get hurricanes in the Chi.....be safe NTers that are affected by Irene

Took these pics as I was coming home around 8-9pm. Rain wasn't too bad but would pick up every once in a while. I have video of Times Square being dead empty I'm uploading to uyoutube also. As I'm typing this the rain is picking up in Queens

Lexus dealership off the Henry Hudson

28mjrll.jpg

Lexington Ave Empty!!

2zix537.jpg

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I'm in Bergen Beach Brooklyn, quiet out here... I feel like I'm gonna fall asleep and wake up to nothing, I'd die without internet though. As long as the lights are on I am good.
eek.gif

Corona, Queens checking in. Wind & rain keep coming & going. Seems calm right now.

Hoping its just like last Sunday where it rains all day and nothing more.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

Took these pics as I was coming home around 8-9pm. Rain wasn't too bad but would pick up every once in a while. I have video of Times Square being dead empty I'm uploading to uyoutube also. As I'm typing this the rain is picking up in Queens

Lexus dealership off the Henry Hudson

28mjrll.jpg

Lexington Ave Empty!!

2zix537.jpg

I think if Bloomberg didn't shut the bars down at 8pm tonight, there would actually be folks out
laugh.gif

Its not a real beach, just the name of the neighborhood, we weren't asked to evacuate or anything. My coworker in Coney Island was tho.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Its not a real beach, just the name of the neighborhood, we weren't asked to evacuate or anything. My coworker in Coney Island was tho.
laugh.gif
Nah, I'm familiar with the neighborhood, didn't think anyone over there would be on NT. Where in BB are you?

Back
Top Bottom