Noooooo... Where are you located?

Essex county nj

hudson over here, light flickered but we still got it
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by rashi

People are soft as hell.

I lived through Hurricane Andrew (Cat 5), Charley (Cat 4), and Wilma (Cat 5) and all this news coverage for a little Cat 1.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It's not a little category 1.  It's 600 miles wide and started at 2pm and will continue until 2pm Sunday. 
how many hours have these Cat 5 and 4's lasted?...because if they only lasted 5 hours in comparison to this *++@++ which is lasting 20+ hours, then you need to shut your mouth. (referring to rash btw)
Try 16 hours worth of hurricane force winds plus the eye of the storm, tough guy. Didn't have power for 2 weeks, sitting in gas lines for gas and ice for hours. Hurricane was so bad they retired the name.
laugh.gif

Tighten up.

north wildwood earlier today... i can't even imagine it now.

t0vhs.jpg

as other shore heads know, the boardwalk is normally a decent ways away from the ocean. this has been my vacation spot since i was a kid... i hope the piers/rides make it out alive.

My golden rain tree that I planted is officially on someone's car
laugh.gif

It was a baby though, I'm sure there was no damage...to the whip
frown.gif

RIP

ksteezy wrote:

People are soft as hell.

I lived through Hurricane Andrew (Cat 5), Charley (Cat 4), and Wilma (Cat 5) and all this news coverage for a little Cat 1.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It's not a little category 1.  It's 600 miles wide and started at 2pm and will continue until 2pm Sunday. 
how many hours have these Cat 5 and 4's lasted?...because if they only lasted 5 hours in comparison to this *++@++ which is lasting 20+ hours, then you need to shut your mouth. (referring to rash btw)
Try 16 hours worth of hurricane force winds plus the eye of the storm, tough guy. Didn't have power for 2 weeks, sitting in gas lines for gas and ice for hours. Hurricane was so bad they retired the name.
laugh.gif

Tighten up.

That's it...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

laugh.gif

Tighten up.
this thread is full of dudes who are so proud of surviving a hurricane bigger than the one we are getting....is this real life?

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

north wildwood earlier today... i can't even imagine it now.

t0vhs.jpg

as other shore heads know, the boardwalk is normally a decent ways away from the ocean. this has been my vacation spot since i was a kid... i hope the piers/rides make it out alive.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

if its one thing that stood out about wildwoods to me was how much we had to walk from the boardwalk to actually hit the water....that shh cray...

This is my first hurricane just like many of you but i just don't understand why people will come in this thread boasting and bragging that they survived different category hurricanes. Its all the same even if its a category 1 or 5 its still dangerous and people loose their lives. Next time offer us newbies some tips to help surpass this moment instead of making us a butt of your jokes. It seems that this thread has slowed down i hope you guys are okay and that you still have power.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

This is my first hurricane just like many of you but i just don't understand why people will come in this thread boasting and bragging that they survived different category hurricanes. Its all the same even if its a category 1 or 5 its still dangerous and people loose their lives. Next time offer us newbies some tips to help surpass this moment instead of making us a butt of your jokes. It seems that this thread has slowed down i hope you guys are okay and that you still have power.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

[waits for NTer to post how they had to S some Ds for water after a Super Saiyan 4 hurricane]
dudes eager for bragging rights in here....i should go bragging to other NTers how we survived the 911 terrorist attack, whenever they get some nut walking around with a bomb strapped to their chest..
get over ya selves.

Back
Top Bottom