eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

^^it sucks...I sold something last week, dude got it on Friday and still hasnt left feedback so my $$ is still frozen.
smh.gif

i'm mad, got stuck out on saturday night until 5 in the morning (riding with a friend ftl) and was only planning to be out an hour or two. planned onsnagging this vintage jacket to match my 96 usa track and field windrunners, and I missed the auction entirely. $34 shipped.
frown.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...IT&item=220407678584

http://i.ebayimg.com/13/%21BRqu65%21Bmk%7E%24%28KGrH****kQEjlLmVIM2BJ+SwyonF%21%7E%7E_1.JPG

to go with:

52215bef4fc0a3afd0dc581a8fbf13c638aeba9.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^it sucks...I sold something last week, dude got it on Friday and still hasnt left feedback so my $$ is still frozen.
smh.gif
but isn't it only if you have below a certain amount of feedback? cuz I know I've always gotten mypayments instantaneously... then again, 960 feedback FTW
smokin.gif

oh and I hope some of you guys were able to get on the 'Bay yesterday. quite a few steals to be had on Mother'sDay, I just about used up my quota for the week
laugh.gif

M!ke

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

i dont think feedback has anything to do with it. ebay just did that to protect the buyer as well

Feedback has everything to do that. If you have less than 100% positive, your money will automatically be placed on hold until you ship the item.

^^Real nice deal on those. I gotta start taking pics of my kicks tonight. I'll be stuck inside setting up auctions all day tomorrow FTL.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

i dont think feedback has anything to do with it. ebay just did that to protect the buyer as well

Feedback has everything to do that. If you have less than 100% positive, your money will automatically be placed on hold until you ship the item.

that's not true, because i have a 100% positive feedback and it still is placed on hold. maybe it depends on how many you have, not whether you have 100%positive or less than that.

^ very crazy, i'll give you 127.75 for half
laugh.gif

Been on a bit of an OG kick lately, i was really happy with these. I wish they were stuffed, looks like the sides might need some ironing.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

^ very crazy, i'll give you 127.75 for half
laugh.gif

Been on a bit of an OG kick lately, i was really happy with these. I wish they were stuffed, looks like the sides might need some ironing.

You're lucky I didn't bid on those XII's, cuz they woulda been coming to my house. lol

Nice pick up man. OG XII's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by NiPxD

33pcz2p.jpg

Killa!
pimp.gif

for all 4????? 5?????
there's no way that's for all 5 pairs.....
From the auction:

"Brand New - Nike Air Jordan 3 - size 8.5 - True Blue - Deadstock - Never tried on - Guaranteed Authentic..!! I only deal with authentic products - Iam consolidating my collection - Free shipping .! Check my other auctions for Exclusive Gear & Rarity's .!"

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

so $255 for a pair of true blues.....ehhh....
Exactly... I read the description and kept it movin'. TRUST ME, if it was for all 5 pairs, I'd be the winner of that one.
wink.gif

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom