eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Yea i felt guilty paying that much but #*@# it. I put it on my credit card and dont mind paying them off
smile.gif
. I mean i had them as a little kid in 91 and got them again off ebay 13 yeard later. They cracked on me one year ago when i decided to walk with them in the rain
frown.gif
i know, stupid... So i needed to have another pair!. This sz is raze especially in ds condition. I have childhood memories of them... Plus i always considered them to be the best AJ shoe n colorway.

Jordan XX1 Lt. Graphites VNDS complete w/pods, box & card. $91 shipped. Item# 370492650481. 3 more XX1s to go...

Already shipped & on their way. They'll be wet/stain proof sprayed within 10 minutes of openin em!

Originally Posted by RABiDPope

Yea i felt guilty paying that much but #*@# it. I put it on my credit card and dont mind paying them off
smile.gif
. I mean i had them as a little kid in 91 and got them again off ebay 13 yeard later. They cracked on me one year ago when i decided to walk with them in the rain
frown.gif
i know, stupid... So i needed to have another pair!. This sz is raze especially in ds condition. I have childhood memories of them... Plus i always considered them to be the best AJ shoe n colorway.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the heck outta em! Just waterproof/stainproof spray them 2-3 coats before wearing & you won't hafta worry about the rain & they'll stain cleaner on their own. Get the good stuff (from a shoesmith or Kiwi) and hope the midsoles & paint hold up for years to come. That would be my main worry about them more than the nubuck based on the way I've seen'em crumble on the feet of some.
Def. a shoe with memories attached tho, even though I've never owned the Infrared CW. It's a shoe I've never forgotten. Funny enough, I met up with a friend I hadn't seen in years at his mother's memorial service
frown.gif
and since the mood was light, I said, "Hey you remember that pair of Jordans you had back in 6th grade or so, the VIIIs with the 2 velcro straps in Aqua color?" He lit up, "Yeah I remember those!" I told him I got em in my size and told him he should get a pair soon too, to relive the memories. He said, "what's that Jordan that was all black with some bright red around the vis-air bubble that had 2 holes in the tongue? That one's my favorite." "Oh, the VI Infrareds! Mine too, man, mine too!"
It'll be a grail-filled day the day I get a pair my size as I will have completed my trifecta of grails
happy.gif

Recent wins;

VNDS Kobe V Dark Knight $37.47 Shipped
74a254de61567bfcc50b2aff1b75f64cfdd9f38.x-png

e6625a8e4155cbd2c07baf581e446f5155cde59.pjpg

DS Big Stage Home Kobe V B grades $77.00 Shipped
773155ea5cb9c0b599e68678868af1b91696108.x-png

97b3570de7c0574ab40ec977b5ea4b30f86a447.pjpg

Yeah, I know, small feet... gotta'love em
tongue.gif

yea i'll do that thanks never thought about that and yea the bottom is what @%%!!$ up on me the back side:frown: crumbled

^that was strange... Second attempt on both links worked fine on mozbizle eBay. Not sure what the malfunction was the first time clicking on em...?

Anyway, not much of a J XVII fan but Gettin those that cheap woulda been a deal. Guy i met at the gym 2 days ago was rockin the non-low XVIIs in white w/out the lace shrouds. We got to talkin...full on Sneakerhead who lost count of how many pairs! Not too many round where I reside despite the Nike/adidas HQs in my backyard.

Never seen those AM '00 Gore-Tex but those would be awesome where I live. Got some very similar golf spikes in black/silver CW called the Max Air Gore-Tex II, full zip cover & 180 max air.
The sole pattern on those AM's is crazy similar to Jordan XIIIs with a more 'pointed paw' shape. Obvious influence on a 2-year later shoe '00 vs '98. I dig it! Good thing the links worked.

Originally Posted by RABiDPope

26315aeac8f09288d20f6350b267ec08eb6e639.jpg
303355e4ea01cfc4f2259d4a8e80321e882dc0d.jpg
f762538eaace8f9a91a85206495dc9e636eaa56.jpg
78a154efcafc9984aec9f9df3c9622daedb50d9.jpg

I paid 430 they've been tried on but are haven't been worn. Did i pay too much? or just about right? Your thoughts.IMO these are the best jordans and colorway sz11.5

Yeah $430 is high. But as as long ad you're happy, that's all that matters. 300-350 is good for a DS pair. I've overpaid for pairs before, much higher than what you did. And I don't care. You can only wait around so long trying to find the deal of a lifetime you know?

• Aphexacid:
Nice! Got my first pair a couple weeks ago, lil dusty & some heel drag but seriously in pretty solid shape otherwise, 7.5 to 8 outta 10. Paid $50 shipped for mine (SC not eBay) & wore em today for the 2nd time... Here on WDYWT (2pics) http://niketalk.yuku.com/...T-NO-PIC-QUOTING?page=72

• Glock:
I'd flip em personally, specially if you know you can take it to the bank. I'm not a huge 4 fan but I like a few CWs quite a bit...that said, this would be a bottom of the stack least fav. I'd say unless you fall in luv wit em at first sight when they arrive, flip em for profit by doin a better job listing than the person you bought em off of! My $0.02

WOW I'm shocked how many dudes r selling Js on Craigslist in my area! One guy's got OG XIV Indiglos in 9/10 cond. WITH OG box sz 9.5 for $30 asking price! He's about 30mi. From me but seriously tempted to buy just to flip...NT: worth it?? There 2.5 sizes too small for my 12s otherwise I'd wear em tomorrow!

• Aphexacid
    • what a coincidence! Just checked your Won link...Those J XIIIs look like they're in near identical shape AND same size as my pair for $4 difference in cost! You get the OG box w/your pair like mine?
      wink.gif

Thanks for the input ski. I don't reAlly like the colorway so I'll 90% chance flip em after a little cleanup.

On a side note now that I'm not just browsing the bst forums and posting more I'm starting to like this forum\fam more. It kind of scares me because I just read the jordanholic post haa

Originally Posted by SkiDRUMattiX

• Aphexacid:
Nice! Got my first pair a couple weeks ago, lil dusty & some heel drag but seriously in pretty solid shape otherwise, 7.5 to 8 outta 10. Paid $50 shipped for mine (SC not eBay) & wore em today for the 2nd time... Here on WDYWT (2pics) http://niketalk.yuku.com/...T-NO-PIC-QUOTING?page=72

• Glock:
I'd flip em personally, specially if you know you can take it to the bank. I'm not a huge 4 fan but I like a few CWs quite a bit...that said, this would be a bottom of the stack least fav. I'd say unless you fall in luv wit em at first sight when they arrive, flip em for profit by doin a better job listing than the person you bought em off of! My $0.02

WOW I'm shocked how many dudes r selling Js on Craigslist in my area! One guy's got OG XIV Indiglos in 9/10 cond. WITH OG box sz 9.5 for $30 asking price! He's about 30mi. From me but seriously tempted to buy just to flip...NT: worth it?? There 2.5 sizes too small for my 12s otherwise I'd wear em tomorrow!

I'd scoop for $30. Worst comes to worst you post them on the bay and hope you can break even.

thanks bro, they were at 360 but i bidded to high and had to because i was at work so i  had to bid extra early and as a result another bidder upped the price. Its ok, i like u couldnt wait much longer especiall yfro a siz 11.5 rare... to be ds condition

Back
Top Bottom