eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

Originally Posted by SkiDRUMattiX

• Aphexacid:
Nice! Got my first pair a couple weeks ago, lil dusty & some heel drag but seriously in pretty solid shape otherwise, 7.5 to 8 outta 10. Paid $50 shipped for mine (SC not eBay) & wore em today for the 2nd time... Here on WDYWT (2pics) http://niketalk.yuku.com/...T-NO-PIC-QUOTING?page=72

• Glock:
I'd flip em personally, specially if you know you can take it to the bank. I'm not a huge 4 fan but I like a few CWs quite a bit...that said, this would be a bottom of the stack least fav. I'd say unless you fall in luv wit em at first sight when they arrive, flip em for profit by doin a better job listing than the person you bought em off of! My $0.02

WOW I'm shocked how many dudes r selling Js on Craigslist in my area! One guy's got OG XIV Indiglos in 9/10 cond. WITH OG box sz 9.5 for $30 asking price! He's about 30mi. From me but seriously tempted to buy just to flip...NT: worth it?? There 2.5 sizes too small for my 12s otherwise I'd wear em tomorrow!

I'd scoop for $30. Worst comes to worst you post them on the bay and hope you can break even.

My Jaw hit the floor... So I text the joker sellin these, mind you along with about 20 pair of J's, most with OG boxes, like the Indiglos, I askfor extra pics & when he could meet up somewhere in between.  He texts back:
"Sorry. I threw them away...I need to update the ad"
So I ask him why, they looked like 9/10 w/OG box...why toss Indiglos... He responds:
"I've just been trying to sell them for a while and got tired of keeping them."

#%#?  Throw away Indiglos but keep the ad running for the rest of the mostly team-style Jordans?  Unbelievable. So much for that buy & flip!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
Won it, i think its a great steal
pimp.gif

Finally got a 2nd pair of these for a decent price(first ones are in a land-fill somewhere) the quality is good, and they look nice with a lot of things  

%24(KGrHqN,!i8E1N!05Y9DBNiT,Me1u!~~_12.JPG

These have been on my radar for awhile, mostly out of curiosity... Saw Brown (and I think Hamilton, too) for Texas wear them throughout the season so I snapped them up for a reasonable price. Would've preferred different colors but oh well.
45l7xbc

While I'm at it.....

Picked these up a few weeks ago as well. Suede had a couple marks on it but nothing significant.

46entmq

NICE! ^ I was watching em, and decided to pass (only because I wouldnt get much wear out of em). Great pickup though!

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

Yeah I just.... I don't know why I didn't bid on those
laugh.gif

Congrats on the pick up

Wow, yeah those were close to my size too! Cheap Pick-Up!
Yeah, I dunno why I didn't bid on those eith... Wait! Yeah I do! Cuz they're X's!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Just flippin ya shiznit! We all like what we like. I love VIIIs more than a lotta dudes and some hate VIIIs so to each their own. We're all unique, just like everybody else
laugh.gif

Does seem like a fairly cheap pick-up tho...good for you!

Went to New York City last month and saw these sitting on the shelf at Foot Locker in Times Square.
I was going to buy them, but I was too lazy to carry them around NYC all day.

Just picked them up with a Buy It Now:

Had to do it considering they sold for this amount of money last week:

In no means is it a steal, but I've been wanting these since I first saw pictures back in October.

Originally Posted by yvespo3

Just won these today, I know there was a couple of you guys on here bidding on these. Had to hit up dude asap before the bidding got out of hand, it was at $193 when he ended.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...ESELX%3AIT#ht_8302wt_922

so what did you pay for them then?  isn't that the point of this thread? 

and to dude who posted the two pickups up there, this isn't the pickups thread.  if you won auctions, post the auctions or screen shots of the auction. 

Back
Top Bottom