eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Originally Posted by davey5737

Originally Posted by liljp361

those cements are extremely fresh. i dont know what that dude is talking about thats a steal, those should cost almost another 100

not really.. its a 12 not really one of the most sought after sizes... good condition yeah...

decent to good deal? yes
steal? its over $150 shipped.... if it was around $100 shipped that would be getting into the steal range...

i bought my ds pair size 12 for 230 in december, and that was a good deal

different opinions. if you feel that was a good deal then it was lol different point of views
laugh.gif

I called PayPal about two days ago and the dude said there was nothing he could do...

But after about thirty minutes of putting on a show this morning for eBay customer service, I finally got transferred to a cool dude with paypal and he reopened a new case as a one time courtesy for me.

those cements are extremely fresh. i dont know what that dude is talking about thats a steal, those should cost almost another 100

not really.. its a 12 not really one of the most sought after sizes... good condition yeah...

decent to good deal? yes
steal? its over $150 shipped.... if it was around $100 shipped that would be getting into the steal range...

different opinions. if you feel that was a good deal then it was lol different point of views
laugh.gif
obviously yeah not all people hold the same value for a shoe, but the market does determine the price at which a shoe is sold and cements are consistently sold for over 200

decent to good deal? yes

laugh.gif
obviously yeah not all people hold the same value for a shoe, but the market does determine the price at which a shoe is sold and cements are consistently sold for over 200
that particular cement I have seen go for lower prices then that before though. the og cement 4's now those I see go consistently over 200...

^^^ How are you about to say a size 12 isn't a sought after size when you're wearing 8.5-9.5? I can see why you might think those IIIs weren't a steal, you probably can find them for cheap in 8.5 or 9.5, people always listing BIN for J's in those sizes for much cheaper. I'd say 11-12 are the most sought after sizes and I rock a 13.

Anyways, I like the price on the cement IIIs up there. A pair in that condition could easily sell for 200+. People ask high 200s and low 300s for a pair in DS condition. The other day I saw a pair sz 13 go for 140+shipping that was in much more worn condition than those.

Isn't size 12 one of the most sought after sizes? Correct me if I'm wrong

Originally Posted by DZaster

It's an even mix of them being highly sought after, only because once you get to the bigger sizes there are always less produced than you would see a 9-11 or so.

I'm on size 12 and 13 searches all day and it's either hit or miss , just as it is at the retailer stores. They're either the first to sell out because a fellow bigfoot knows this and wants his, therefore selling out, or they are the last to go because most people wear smaller sizes and they'll sit there collecting dust.

Originally Posted by chuckkid33

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

ab415de2be7e3d533bf0566f15e9a5e5d18988f.jpg

Found these a few hours back, didn't think i'd get em though
laugh.gif

Messaging the seller in hopes of being able to pick em up and avoid the $15 shipping

niceeeee!...ive seen these goo for $200 plus

Yeah bro, i've been wanting to pick these up after simping 3 years back and selling almost everything for $imp funds, we'll see what they look like in person either tomorrow or Friday
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DeuCes213

^^^ How are you about to say a size 12 isn't a sought after size when you're wearing 8.5-9.5? I can see why you might think those IIIs weren't a steal, you probably can find them for cheap in 8.5 or 9.5, people always listing BIN for J's in those sizes for much cheaper. I'd say 11-12 are the most sought after sizes and I rock a 13.

Anyways, I like the price on the cement IIIs up there. A pair in that condition could easily sell for 200+. People ask high 200s and low 300s for a pair in DS condition. The other day I saw a pair sz 13 go for 140+shipping that was in much more worn condition than those.
I disagree. sizes 9-10 are the ones that sell for more than sizes 12 and up. I always see 12 and ups go for better prices on auctions

My all time grails!!!!
pimp.gif

Great deal vvvvnds, and excellent deal imo considering i couldnt find another pair under 300.

Originally Posted by DZaster

It's an even mix of them being highly sought after, only because once you get to the bigger sizes there are always less produced than you would see a 9-11 or so.

I'm on size 12 and 13 searches all day and it's either hit or miss , just as it is at the retailer stores. They're either the first to sell out because a fellow bigfoot knows this and wants his, therefore selling out, or they are the last to go because most people wear smaller sizes and they'll sit there collecting dust.
I completely agree. Sometimes I'll go in release day and they'll say the 13 was one of the first to go, or it's the last one they have left. I remember the 2003 cement III release day, I showed up kinda late and dude had one 13 left.

On eBay, the reason there are more sz 9-10 AJs on ebay is because there are more produced, especially in certain models. I notice there are always ds OG XIIs and XIIIs listed in a size 9-10, and usually with bin, while finding a 12-13 can be hard, or with crazy a bin. (for example) there are some 9.5 ds wht/red og XIIIs with a cheap bin listed right now I came across just a heads up for anyone wanting to search, but I'm not turning this into a buy/sell. I'd say a size 11 probably hit the highest auction numbers.

Real talk I #*!+ ing hate you
indifferent.gif

I'm out of funds rightnow and was watching the pharells and the melvins.

Those Ps would've fetched MUCH more had he posted pictures from the beginning of the auction

SICK pickups dude
smokin.gif

Real talk I #*!+ ing hate you
indifferent.gif

I'm out of funds rightnow and was watching the pharells and the melvins.

Those Ps would've fetched MUCH more had he posted pictures from the beginning of the auction

SICK pickups dude
smokin.gif
haha yeah i know with the calis yesterday and these two today these pickups have made my month.

Could be my new favorite thread, some nice stuff! Will have to go on ebay more often.

A couple days ago, sole needs some glue but decent

Back
Top Bottom