EBAY - BUYERS REMORSE - JORDAN 17

WHO'S TO BLAME?

• SELLER's FAULT AND PARTIAL REFUND OF $200 SHOULD BE GIVEN!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BUYERS FAULT FOR PLAYING BASKETBALL IN JORDAN'S

• JORDAN/NIKE BRANDS FAULT FOR MAKING A DEFECTIVE SNEAKER

• Total voters
THANKS GUYS!

It's Crazy, Cuz

What if some NOOB kid who just started Collecting Kicks and has money buys some DS jordan bred 1's from 1985 or whatever

and pays 2k for them, takes the to the Court and tries playing a game of 21 in them and they turn to Dust????

That's not the Sellers fault 

thats a DUMMY Buyer who should have known what they were buying and how to Care/Handle the item......Correct?

The seller is responsible to tell the buyer that they might not hold up.

Not every "Sneaker head" is on Niketalk or some type of Sneaker forum.

There is a chance he really didn't know.

Last edited:
This is what happens when these idiot kids see morons like Nick Young playing in these old shoes on tv...

logic should state that wearing a shoe that is that old = wear at your own risk.

1. The shoe is 14 years old. Never worn...

2. Why would you ball in something so old, that hasnt been worn. Playing ball in those was a dumbass move. My soles just crumbled on mine 2 months ago and all i was doing was going to dinner.

Major reason after having to pay 9% in PayPal & ebay fees or deal with problems like this.
Why I will never use paypal or even ship to canada.

Its so Damn expensive & people are too cheap

Dont give this guy a nickel back.
its not your fault if the shoe fell apart.

Last edited:
Tough situation. No one's fault really props to him for actually wearing/playing in shoes that expensive.

It's not just age, the type of shoe and how they were stored ...17s should hold up... Monta Ellis played in OG 17s in MIL and DAL pretty sure others have too.

With the Lakers Nick Young played the Black/Chutney 13s from 1998, 2001 Cool grey 11s etc....

What I'm confused by is how yaw gonna vote buyer fault for playing basketball in them when they are basketball shoes

i dunno about you but i wouldn't wear a 12+ year old pair of basketball shoes for the first time on the court...

The 60 days is passed and the Item in No Longer in my List of Items Sold.

The Feedback Period is Over!

Bruh, like a few others stated... why would you buy a shoe that is DS (stiff) from 2001 and play basketball in them...... He has to be a child...... Most people know not to do this... but I do see some disclaimers on older shoes that state... WEAR AT YOUR OWN RISK! 

Back
Top Bottom