ebay cool grey problems

Another ebay problem again.
Sold my DS size 12 cool greys on ebay, 255 shipped, fair price, kind of in the middle of the spectrum. I bought them on release day, took pictures and put them away. Never worn or tried on. I sell them brand new as such with reciept in a buy it now auction. They sell, I ship them. The buyer is trying to force my hand at a return/refund based upon a defect he found in the shoe (for a jordan retro go figure). He takes pictures of this defect. I have pictures of the shoes from that particular angle and this defect is not present. The pictures he sent me also have a bluer sole and clearly show the defect in question.

Now he is trying to esculate things when I stood behind my no returns accepted policy and pointing its an item not as described case. Any one else have simular experiences? I just feel like I'm going to get screwed here and that's why I don't accept returns. But it's also why I am very precise in listing wear on used shoes. But these shoes were NIB from the store. I never touched these, nor did I see such defects and nor did my Sony TX7 camera get such defects in it's picture. It's certainly more likely to catch that then an iphone cell phone camera. The pictures in question are below:

Also notice the midsole creasing on the shoe he is telling me I sent him as well as the bluer sole.

dsc00944j.jpg

hbcf.jpg

photovw.jpg

Another ebay problem again.
Sold my DS size 12 cool greys on ebay, 255 shipped, fair price, kind of in the middle of the spectrum. I bought them on release day, took pictures and put them away. Never worn or tried on. I sell them brand new as such with reciept in a buy it now auction. They sell, I ship them. The buyer is trying to force my hand at a return/refund based upon a defect he found in the shoe (for a jordan retro go figure). He takes pictures of this defect. I have pictures of the shoes from that particular angle and this defect is not present. The pictures he sent me also have a bluer sole and clearly show the defect in question.

Now he is trying to esculate things when I stood behind my no returns accepted policy and pointing its an item not as described case. Any one else have simular experiences? I just feel like I'm going to get screwed here and that's why I don't accept returns. But it's also why I am very precise in listing wear on used shoes. But these shoes were NIB from the store. I never touched these, nor did I see such defects and nor did my Sony TX7 camera get such defects in it's picture. It's certainly more likely to catch that then an iphone cell phone camera. The pictures in question are below:

Also notice the midsole creasing on the shoe he is telling me I sent him as well as the bluer sole.

dsc00944j.jpg

hbcf.jpg

photovw.jpg

Dont have any experience to say what the outcome will be but the pictures he sent you are either a different pair of shoes or he wore them and something happened to the patent. That mark would be obvious in the pictures you provided to him in the auction but its not. Unless something sharp was in the box I dont see how it could occur during shipping. I dont see how you would have to refund the money though.

Dont have any experience to say what the outcome will be but the pictures he sent you are either a different pair of shoes or he wore them and something happened to the patent. That mark would be obvious in the pictures you provided to him in the auction but its not. Unless something sharp was in the box I dont see how it could occur during shipping. I dont see how you would have to refund the money though.

That's y I closed my eBay account a lot of buyers think their slick. They try to get the shoes for free or do a switch on you f that.

That's y I closed my eBay account a lot of buyers think their slick. They try to get the shoes for free or do a switch on you f that.

the white midsole is all creased up on his pics also, where in your pics they are not.

the white midsole is all creased up on his pics also, where in your pics they are not.

You would be better off just giving him a refund. If he decides to take it to the ebay resolution center you WILL NOT win.
Depending on if he's given you feedback for the shoes yet, it will probably result to bad feedback if you keep refusing to take them back.
Hope you all can work things out though.

You would be better off just giving him a refund. If he decides to take it to the ebay resolution center you WILL NOT win.
Depending on if he's given you feedback for the shoes yet, it will probably result to bad feedback if you keep refusing to take them back.
Hope you all can work things out though.

No you fight it with paypal. Make sure you call them up and say that the person is trying to switch for another shoe of the same size to fraud you up. I had the same situation where i sold a jordan autographed card and sent it to china. The person filed on paypal after two weeks stating he never got the card but it says delivered to china on usps tracking. So paypal told me to send proof of the tracking number and fax it to them so i faxed them the usps receipt and customs form with the tracking number on the form, paypal did an investigation and i won the case because the proof was there and i kept it in case of situations like these. Show ebay/paypal the picture with the shoes without crease and patent peeling and show them what the person showed you. It is impossible it peeled during shipping. I fought and won, you will too if you are just honest and show proof. Your feedback is great and i wouldn't worry. Call paypal all the time and let them know your being had by the buyer and it does happen. Just have to be smart and take pics before shipping out the shoes.

No you fight it with paypal. Make sure you call them up and say that the person is trying to switch for another shoe of the same size to fraud you up. I had the same situation where i sold a jordan autographed card and sent it to china. The person filed on paypal after two weeks stating he never got the card but it says delivered to china on usps tracking. So paypal told me to send proof of the tracking number and fax it to them so i faxed them the usps receipt and customs form with the tracking number on the form, paypal did an investigation and i won the case because the proof was there and i kept it in case of situations like these. Show ebay/paypal the picture with the shoes without crease and patent peeling and show them what the person showed you. It is impossible it peeled during shipping. I fought and won, you will too if you are just honest and show proof. Your feedback is great and i wouldn't worry. Call paypal all the time and let them know your being had by the buyer and it does happen. Just have to be smart and take pics before shipping out the shoes.

I got the flip side of this.  Bought the shoes from a member and they came in looking like $@#.  I've never seen such a bad pair.  I was cool with the guy and he still wouldn't issue me a refund.  He ended up sending me the receipt and I'm just going to take them back to the store.  Hopefully, they get me some of my money back.  $80 down the drain.

I got the flip side of this.  Bought the shoes from a member and they came in looking like $@#.  I've never seen such a bad pair.  I was cool with the guy and he still wouldn't issue me a refund.  He ended up sending me the receipt and I'm just going to take them back to the store.  Hopefully, they get me some of my money back.  $80 down the drain.

ebay buyer protection won't allow you to not accept returns. You might as well tell him to send them back to you so you can relist them.

Back
Top Bottom