Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

Not sure if it goes here..
But can someone explain to me....When you contact eBay about where your shoes, they say contact seller. But you cannot contact seller. What the point?

Not sure if it goes here..
But can someone explain to me....When you contact eBay about where your shoes, they say contact seller. But you cannot contact seller. What the point?

If the seller has any other items for sell besides shoes you can message them there and just tell them about your recent purchase. That’s what I had to do at least.

What shipping provider do you guys use if you are not sending to the authentication center?

Do they really? How much we talking though?

Delivery speeds definitely have to be slower.
I'd say you save 3-4 bux on a pair of sneakers from NY to Vegas as an example. Even better on bigger items since USPS goes by weight but the other 2 are flat rates up to 13lbs I think.

Y'all using flat rate boxes at the post office?

I'm mostly shipping shoes, but in state it's rarely over $10-12 dollars. Across country, depending on distance...barely higher than $20.

Ups to me is higher than usps especially shipping to Cali and to those towns you never heard damn country bumkins

Y'all using flat rate boxes at the post office?

I'm mostly shipping shoes, but in state it's rarely over $10-12 dollars. Across country, depending on distance...barely higher than $20.
I can't find any flat rate boxes that will fit a normal shoe box in. School me..

why the **** is ebay charging me an extra 3 bucks after my shoes were delivered to the authenticator warehouse? i weighed that ******* box myself.

I can't find any flat rate boxes that will fit a normal shoe box in. School me..
I don't use flat rate boxes at the post office, hence the question. I'm sure the large can fit most shoe boxes, but that's like a automatic $18-19 dollars.

I just tend to keep the boxes I get from shoe shipments I receive.

why the **** is ebay charging me an extra 3 bucks after my shoes were delivered to the authenticator warehouse? i weighed that ****ing box myself.
They did that to me except it was a jersey. I even rounded it up a lb and they still charged me $3. Looked at the receipt and the clerk scanned the bag when a heavier bag was on the scale and it came out 2 lbs.
For a jersey in a poly bag. They told me it was my fault for not checking the receipt before I left the post office LOL

They have da best authentication process in the business so I'm sure that if the fakes fooled them then I will wear them with pride.
I know you are kinda trolling this is your schtick (which I appreciate), but it brings up a good point.

I saw someone mention Zadeh sells fake kicks. The idea seems to always bounce back and forth but it ultimately ends in "well all of his shoes pass the stockX, goat, eBay authentication checks".

If said shoes are passing those checks what's authentic and what isn't? Does Zadeh sell fakes or is that just internet hearsay with no concrete proof?

If Zadeh is making perfect fakes from same factories etc after hours (I think the term is grey market) is he the only one doing it right?

Back
Top Bottom