Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

man this the kind of **** thats gonna have me worried the whole weekend. what the **** man. its supposed to be delivered to the las vegas authenticator. today

20220114_145257.jpg

I know you are kinda trolling this is your schtick (which I appreciate), but it brings up a good point.

I saw someone mention Zadeh sells fake kicks. The idea seems to always bounce back and forth but it ultimately ends in "well all of his shoes pass the stockX, goat, eBay authentication checks".

If said shoes are passing those checks what's authentic and what isn't? Does Zadeh sell fakes or is that just internet hearsay with no concrete proof?

If Zadeh is making perfect fakes from same factories etc after hours (I think the term is grey market) is he the only one doing it right?

If others can't tell that they're fakes then who I am. No trolling from me on this.

So I have been trying to cancelled this order for about 10 days...cause their was no movement. You can't messaged the seller..Ebay customer service is ***..so I got my CC involved and they will be getting my money back. The seller still sent the shoes...I already got the shoes from FC (BTW, it took about 6 days to get the shoes, GOAT Chicago? Never knew they had one in Chicago) so what do I do? The shoes were suppose to get to me by the 10th..the seller shipped them on the 10th..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220114-234037_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20220114-234037_eBay.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 185
So I have been trying to cancelled this order for about 10 days...cause their was no movement. You can't messaged the seller..Ebay customer service is ***..so I got my CC involved and they will be getting my money back. The seller still sent the shoes...I already got the shoes from FC (BTW, it took about 6 days to get the shoes, GOAT Chicago? Never knew they had one in Chicago) so what do I do? The shoes were suppose to get to me by the 10th..the seller shipped them on the 10th..

When a buyer attempt to cancel on eBay, eBay will state if the item hasn’t shipped by a certain date the auction will be cancelled and the money refunded.

The seller is sent reminders to ship the item.

I’m not sure what happened in your case.

I’m lost. So you cancel the transaction while the shoes had already been shipped?

I’m lost. So you cancel the transaction while the shoes had already been shipped?
Nah ..I tried to cancelled way before they even shipped. Because I knew they weren't gonna make it in time. I tried to contact the seller, but you can't after the sale has been made. I talked ebay a bunch of times, and they said contact the seller, which I couldn't. I was suppose to received them on the 10th, I placed the order on Christmas Day. I contacted my CC on the 8th of January, cause at this point they not gonna make it on the GURANTEED date of January 10th. The seller dropped it off at Walgreens on the 10th. I thought Ebay be on people when they suppose to shipped, especially since I contacted Ebay numerous times. I just checked today and they are enroute to Vegas warehouse today.

when it says item shioped to buyer on status that means it was shipped to the authenticator right? not the buyer?

Not impressed with the authentication process. Ordered a Sz 10.5 and received a Sz 10. Was unable to return them but the seller at least refunded me a portion of the cost.
But a simple wrong size was totally missed.
Ima go back to using my credit card for purchases so if I get burned I will just do a charge back.

I just had an issue that Im pissed about. Basically the authenticator in Las Vegas said that both the shoes I sold had dirt, smudges and was worn. He provided NO evidence and of course eBay took his word for it, and took the money out of my account.

WTF.

I got the shoes back 2 days later. I know he was bull****ting. I had a similar issues in the past and I fought it, and lost. Ebay will ALWAYS side with the authenticator, with his lying ***.

Not impressed with the authentication process. Ordered a Sz 10.5 and received a Sz 10. Was unable to return them but the seller at least refunded me a portion of the cost.
But a simple wrong size was totally missed.
Ima go back to using my credit card for purchases so if I get burned I will just do a charge back.
How were you unable to return them? Take pictures of the shoes showing that they’re the wrong size and file a claim with eBay.

I just had an issue that Im pissed about. Basically the authenticator in Las Vegas said that both the shoes I sold had dirt, smudges and was worn. He provided NO evidence and of course eBay took his word for it, and took the money out of my account.

WTF.

I got the shoes back 2 days later. I know he was bull****ting. I had a similar issues in the past and I fought it, and lost. Ebay will ALWAYS side with the authenticator, with his lying ***.

Thankfully I was just lucky I guess. I had a buyer say that the shoes I sold him wasn’t new. The shoes were sent back to eBay, they inspected them and stated that they were new.

Don’t know what happened after that.

Vegas authentication returned the shoes to the seller saying they did not match the description…for vintage shoes which I trusted enough to buy. What a hassle! I have asked eBay for an explanation and photos…really hope to get something worked out…the seller is not sure what happened, either. 🤦🏻‍♂️

How were you unable to return them? Take pictures of the shoes showing that they’re the wrong size and file a claim with eBay.
I contacted eBay and made 3 attempts I gave positive feedback without looking at the size tag n inside of the shoe(Sz sticker). I pretty much just looked over the Sz. But I think it still would of been a hassle to return regardless of me giving positive feed back to the seller, once they are authenticated by eBay. I thgt I heard someone say they had a similar experience with eBay and the Authenticator missing the wrong size.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20211230-120655_eBay.jpg

This is why I hate selling to people with zero feedback :lol:

This dude made an offer on a jersey I was selling. I accepted, and he messaged me to tell me the total amount was too high.

Another guy made an offer, I accepted, and he messaged me to ask if I would be willing to replace the jersey he just bought with another one, which was more expensive, for the offer amount. I canceled the purchase and blocked his ***.

I don't usually have issues with buyers, but some of them make me want to deactivate my seller account.

Apologies for the late reply, but under NO circumstances should anything be sold to a ZERO feedback buyer. Especially older sneakers regardless of condition.

Back
Top Bottom