Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

purchased 2013 chicago 1's, & the fedex driver marked it as "delivered" & stole my shoes. be careful out there, i just wish they required signature confirmation, this is a continual thing with fedex drivers, & ebay puts the box is coming from them on the sticker, so they know it's something...

Only works on BIN listings tho, auctions you can't turn it on for (IIRC).
Whoa, did not know this! It's a free for all, who ever pays first gets the prize lol!

No more fee free sales on eBay. 8% for anything over $100 starting 1/19.

Goddammit....

I completely missed this announcement and was planning on selling like $10k worth of shoes on ebay over the next few weeks

59c3ae96d879884a19cb3798_170921-jordan-crying.png

What is the average turn around time for most of y'all to receive your shoes? I haven't purchased consistently since they incorporated the authentication services but i'm trying to get some shoes before I take a trip in 2 weeks lol. Seller is supposed to ship Monday, I fly out Fri 2 weeks from now. Think I'll get em on time?

What is the average turn around time for most of y'all to receive your shoes? I haven't purchased consistently since they incorporated the authentication services but i'm trying to get some shoes before I take a trip in 2 weeks lol. Seller is supposed to ship Monday, I fly out Fri 2 weeks from now. Think I'll get em on time?
Depending on the seller

My last two orders (in Oct.) each took less than a week to go from paid > auth > delivered.

Sold a pair of lebrons I had “Promoted”. They didn’t end up paying and I still got stuck with the promotion fee. I was hot LOL

eBay finally starting to make people have a payment source on file for offers. Just put in an offer for a pair and noticed it. FINALLY.

About damn time!! Tired of these bozos who don’t pay after their offer is accepted—I’ve had to relist a pair of shoes twice in the past 2 weeks b/c of these clowns. One dude even had the audacity to offer me $100 less than the offer I accepted from him when I asked when he planned on paying. This is one area where SX/GOAT have eBay beat—no shenanigans from buyers.

Do you guys have signature confirmation when sending to the authentication center?

Back
Top Bottom