EDIT: New Question, is LeBron the second greatest player of all time? So, has Steph Curry overtaken

Who is the best basketball player in the world?

• LeBron James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• Russell Westbrook

• Kevin Durant

• Anthony Davis

• Other

• Total voters
1. How are you JUST seeing this :lol:
2. Bron has always been an overrated defender. He was good from about 08-13....but that "he can defend 1-5" nonsense was a false narrative.
3. Steph Curry is a better basketball player than LeBron James......THIS YEAR
easy to be a great defender when you are allowed to molest dudes and not get called for fouls. He once didn't commit a foul for two weeks... he was a better help defender then one on one defender for sure.agreed that he was a good defender but he's wasn't no lock down kawhi type dude that people made him out to be that locked down positions 1-4.

Last edited:
Lebron can guard multiple positions though. :lol:

He's guarded from DRose to Paul Pierce to Durant. His defense has fallen but I can't say his defense was overrated.

Steph is a better shooter and better scorer than Lebron and that's it. If his shot ain't falling he doesn't do much else, like we saw in game 1. Lebron does way more on the court than him.

Like we saw in game 1, he also lost cause he needs more help

So footwork and body positioning has nothing to do with it?

You can be as fast and strong you want but if youre footwork sucks and you dont know how to use your body then youre about as useless as Dwight.

Bron tends to almost travel every time when he backs up and tries to work his defender. He rushes before the douvle team and he does tis awkward step through or just throws it up. Hes much better at finishing if he has somewhat of a front facing/running start.

Where did I say that foot work has nothing to do with a good post move? I'll I'm saying is that LeBron compensates for his lack of footwork with his size and strength. Most of the league tends to travel with most basketball moves so using that as an example is moot.

You don't know Hakeem very well or the dream shake if you think that's one move :rofl:

I used "Dream Shake" as a point of emphasis, not a "ends all".

:lol: kids these days go at all lengths to defend Bron

Kid? I'm probably one of the older posters in this thread. FTR, I'm not even a LeBron fan, I respect his game, but no way considered a fan. I just find it hilarious how you guy "nit-pick" LeBron and say it's "Curry's League" overwhelmingly.

Doesnt compensate him enough when its a pretty unanimous idea that Lebron sucks at posting up.

Last edited:
So footwork and body positioning has nothing to do with it?

You can be as fast and strong you want but if youre footwork sucks and you dont know how to use your body then youre about as useless as Dwight.

Bron tends to almost travel every time when he backs up and tries to work his defender. He rushes before the douvle team and he does tis awkward step through or just throws it up. Hes much better at finishing if he has somewhat of a front facing/running start.

Where did I say that foot work has nothing to do with a good post move? I'll I'm saying is that LeBron compensates for his lack of footwork with his size and strength. Most of the league tends to travel with most basketball moves so using that as an example is moot.

You don't know Hakeem very well or the dream shake if you think that's one move :rofl:

I used "Dream Shake" as a point of emphasis, not a "ends all".

:lol: kids these days go at all lengths to defend Bron

Kid? I'm probably one of the older posters in this thread. FTR, I'm not even a LeBron fan, I respect his game, but no way considered a fan. I just find it hilarious how you guy "nit-pick" LeBron and say it's "Curry's League" overwhelmingly.

Is he not the first ever unanimous MVP or did I make that up?

-He lead GSW to most wins in a season in league history.
-leader in jerseys and Shoes sales
-had 1 of the greatest seasons in NBA history this season.
-2016 WCF and Game 1 of finals were most watched game in the history of the NBA.

All signs point that Curry is the face of the league now [emoji]128056[/emoji][emoji]127861[/emoji]

Last edited:
3 pointers > 2 point dunk.

i've taken and completed 2nd grade math. this is true. /thread.

Lebron can guard multiple positions though.
laugh.gif

He's guarded from DRose to Paul Pierce to Durant. His defense has fallen but I can't say his defense was overrated.

Steph is a better shooter and better scorer than Lebron and that's it. If his shot ain't falling he doesn't do much else, like we saw in game 1. Lebron does way more on the court than him.
BINGO

He can't guard legit post player 4s and 5s. David West was giving him that work a few years ago in the playoffs.

Lebron can guard multiple positions though. :lol:

He's absolutely a versatile defender. But the media made it seem like he was the best defender in the game at the time. He wasn't.

Steph still contributed when his shot wasn't falling. Dude's shooting Gravity is a huge contribution. That allows for all the back cuts we saw in game 1. He also had like 6 assist and 5 rebounds...while playing good defense.

STEPH STILL CONTRIBUTES AS WELL WHEN HIS SHOT ISNT FALLING. Y'all gotta stop that narrative.

He'll probably visit miami to get some injections and play beastly all of a sudden.

Back
Top Bottom