EDIT: New Question, is LeBron the second greatest player of all time? So, has Steph Curry overtaken

Who is the best basketball player in the world?

• LeBron James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• Russell Westbrook

• Kevin Durant

• Anthony Davis

• Other

• Total voters
People still think Lebron plays defense :lol:

Quoted for emphasis. People were talking up lebron like he was an all world defender before this series started. "He can guard 1-5". Maybe he would be better off trying to guard one position

Last edited:
If I hear one more so called analyst say Bron is the best or one of the best two way players in the league, I'm going to break something.

If I hear one more so called analyst say Bron is the best or one of the best two way players in the league, I'm going to break something.

Easily one of my biggest annoyances with this ABC/ESPN crew. Dudes are out here blatantly lying to casuals across the country.

They actually said he's one of the best two way players? The games haven't been competitive so I barely watched. They should be praising Klay, not that bald fool.

No he didn't
laugh.gif

Bron sure was sticking  giving Draymond a lot of open looks in game 2
nerd.gif

So the best in the world/good defender has yet to have a good game in the finals. I'm just saying.

sass2.png

Last edited:
Welp. That's answers that.
Lebron has one good half after playing like **** for 2 and a half games and that answers that?  

I suppose you were the dude in here saying lebron had post moves because he spun baseline once and finished.

You know what's crazy. After the Bron-KD-Steph era, KAT and AD are going to run the league. For such a guard league the next two up are bigs. Bigs that can play out but still.

Last edited:
I thought that their ages were closer than they are so yeah they may be able to have a seperate era

Yeah take AD out of that discussion. He's already 23. His prime will run along the end of Stephs. I was mostly speaking how the next best players in waiting are bigs and not gaurds in a league that moves further and further away from the basket.

Last edited:
Even if it's "Curry's" era, AD, KAT, and boogie are going to be with perennial playoff teams in the near future

Damn it, why can't dcuzz get it together!

Back
Top Bottom