EDIT: New Question, is LeBron the second greatest player of all time? So, has Steph Curry overtaken

Who is the best basketball player in the world?

• LeBron James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• Russell Westbrook

• Kevin Durant

• Anthony Davis

• Other

• Total voters
But when lebron had 1 goo.... nvm
Lebron was better in the first 3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LeBron neeeeeeeeds more help

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Never denied he has been playing better than any other player over the last 18 months.

But like I said, I approach it like this. If there was an expansion draft, and every player in the NBA was on the board, I would pick LeBron over Curry.

Steph IS playing better than anyone right now though. BY FAR

It takes a while for the #1 dude to get overthrown man. We need more time before annointing Steph the #1 dude.

Let's say if CLE wins the title this year, you dudes that are saying Steph, will you take back your vote?

This isn't Power Rankings, the crown should't switch hands every 3 months
Hmm...

Some of you really called this man an above average or even good defender.

Holy ******* ****.

He was a TARGET for Cleveland, their offense revolved around him getting switches onto him. Sorry, you can not be the best player in the world when that is the case. Does he possess the most dominant single skill that forces defenses to shift and cause mayhem? Sure does. Best player in the world? Kiss my ***.

Last edited:
King James is by FAR the best basketball player in the world. any time we talk about 'the best' at anything shouldnt be defined by one dimension. Steph is a better shooter, LeBron is the better PLAYER. Steph is back to back reigning MVP but lets be honest, LeBron is much more valuable to his team than Steph. Steph isnt even the best player on his team every night. Klay and Draymond were certainly the better in this NBA Finals.

Numbers lie all the time

But not necessarily in this case

But for real, life lesson, Lies...Damn Lies...Statistics

Some of you really called this man an above average or even good defender.

Holy ******* ****.

He was a TARGET for Cleveland, there offense revolved around him getting switches onto him. Sorry, you can not be the best player in the world when that is the case. Does he possess the most dominant single skill that forces defenses to shift and cause mayhem? Sure does. Best player in the world? Kiss my ***.

Even worse, dude on here was calling him elite on that end and then posting coach Nick YouTube videos as "proof".

Complete player they said...

Back
Top Bottom