EDIT: New Question, is LeBron the second greatest player of all time? So, has Steph Curry overtaken

Who is the best basketball player in the world?

• LeBron James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• Russell Westbrook

• Kevin Durant

• Anthony Davis

• Other

• Total voters
yea that TEAM was so great that brorn led all of them in points, assist, rebounds and assist in every finals appearance

Lol wut 2011 Finals, Bron was outscored by Wade and Bosh, Bosh had one more rebound, Wade one less, Wade also had more blocks.

Last edited:
Nah you didn't just misinformed, and what the hell does Kobe have to do with it? Steph had his 2011 Dallas series this year, happens to every great in the finals except MJ.

Yea so explain how bron played for a super team when 3 out of the 4 finals appearances he led his team In points, rebounds , and assist?? More assist than the point and more rebounds than the F/C

Either they weren't a super team or bron is the greatest player of all time, pick one

Last edited:
It takes a team to win. Cavs won this year cause everyone was great in their role.

What was Eddie House's role? Was he good at it?

I mean Bibby was the starting PG LOL.

2011 was 3 prime stars but no chemistry and no team work.

It takes a team to win. Cavs won this year cause everyone was great in their role.

If Bron would have played to his role, they win that series. But he didn't. Same with Steph this finals.

I'll agree that the team wasn't the strongest Final team Brons had at all but this

If Bron would have played to his role, they win that series. But he didn't. Same with Steph this finals.

Last edited:
Bibby
sick.gif
He started all 20 games in the playoffs bruh.....

Dude was so inconsequential that I barely remember him playing like that :rofl:

Gets picked up late in the season and found himself playing heavy playoff minutes :x

No wonder old man J-Kidd cooked

Last edited:
So one of the few times Bron was actually favored in the finals, his team wasn't that great. And of course when he's not favored his team isn't that great. Must be nice to have no expectations either way.

ehh not sure you're point, you already quoted my post saying that bron choked and got exposed for no post game so you're talking to yourself at this point

Im simply debunking the super team myth, again if you have to lead your team in  points, assist, and rebounds to win, then you don't have a super team. Thats all I'm saying

Last edited:

Heat are not in the finals, Lebron moves there, heat make the finals three straight years.

Lebron leaves, heat don't make the finals. Heads to a non-playoff team, they make the finals three years in a row.

But yea, he's not that great.
laugh.gif
heat missed the playoffs right after bron left, they even had a losing record, even before the injuries 
mean.gif

Last edited:
2 years in a row and the obvious it's the East. He's by far the best player in the conference and has had another top 5 player and top 10 player in the conference on his team every season since 2011 man. I would hope he'd make the finals every year with how loaded the squads are and weak the rest of the conference is.

2 years in a row and the obvious it's the East. He's by far the best player in the conference and has had another top 5 player and top 10 player in the conference on his team every season since 2011 man. I would hope he'd make the finals every year with how loaded the squads are and weak the rest of the conference is.
He just beat the best team in the past 18 years.... and you still mad?

conference huh?

well lets take a look at what he did when he played the best the west had to offer

Who's mad? Y'all just aren't being factual is all and doing a lot of revisionist history.

Back
Top Bottom