EDIT: New Question, is LeBron the second greatest player of all time? So, has Steph Curry overtaken

Who is the best basketball player in the world?

• LeBron James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• Russell Westbrook

• Kevin Durant

• Anthony Davis

• Other

• Total voters
I'm all for the slander but yall know damn well Kyrie ain't better than steph
laugh.gif
Finals says Kyrie better

I'm a big fan of Kyrie but he's not a superstar....yet.

This somewhat reminds me of when dudes were saying Mike Conley > Dame.

Reason I say this is because dudes are just looking at the situations rather than seeing the actual player on his own...We've seen Kyrie without Bron, and dude couldn't even make the playoffs in the weak East....and this is coming from a BIG fan of Kyrie. Hell, I was one of the crazy ones that said he's better than Steph before Steph went video game mode a season later. However, I think Kyrie is just blessed to be in a situation where he's not the # 1 guy. So in saying this, I just don't think he's a superstar yet. I would need to see a stretch without Bron and see how he carries the team before I say hes' a superstar.

Same with Conley when dudes were acting like he was better than Dame cause the Grizzly were a better team, etc. Put Conley on the Blazers and you know they ain't sniffing the playoffs.
Curry with no Green and Thompson couldnt make the playoffs

It's always funny reading these extremes. Weeks ago dudes was saying Kyle Lowery was better than Kyrie. Had him way at the bottom of their PG lists then he went out and abused Steph and Klay.

I wouldn't call Kyrie a superstar right now but dude is cold blooded. He's still only 24 so he got time to get there.

Last edited:
Because Curry didn't lead his team to the second round in 2013....:smh:
I see Thompson on the court....

blud were you even watching the warriors that year? klay was still klank thompson and barely knew how to dribble a basketball. stop it bro, you might as well not even provide any analysis of the warriors because it's obvious you don't watch them until it's the finals

blud were you even watching the warriors that year? klay was still klank thompson and barely knew how to dribble a basketball. stop it bro, you might as well not even provide any analysis of the warriors because it's obvious you don't watch them until it's the finals
Curry wasn't that good either bruh. He only has advanced in his confidence and his dribble. He was and STILL IS getting cooked defensivly

Curry wasn't that good either bruh. He only has advanced in his confidence and his dribble. He was and STILL IS getting cooked defensivly

lemme quote myself: you might as well not even provide any analysis of the warriors because it's obvious you don't watch them until it's the finals

lemme quote myself: you might as well not even provide any analysis of the warriors because it's obvious you don't watch them until it's the finals
Obv you didn't watch. Curry just had two good seasons. Don't act like he was a all star or as if you knew he would be as great a shooter he is today.

Klay Thompson was the one who advanced the most becoming a amazing two way player.

Last edited:

Obv you didn't watch. Curry just had two good seasons. Don't act like he was a all star or as if you knew he would be as great a shooter he is today.

Klay Thompson was the one who advanced the most becoming a amazing two way player.

again, you might as well not even provide any analysis of the warriors because it's obvious you don't watch them until it's the finals

klay was not the two way player he is today back in 2013. and if you're gonna say that steph has only developed in his dribbling and confidence, then it's obvious that you don't understand how much his ability to run an offense as increased. stop.

One dude went to Duke.

The other dude went to Davidson.

One dude goes hard in the finals.

The other dude goes ghost.

One dude shoes sell out.

The other dude shoes wack.

One dude on a yacht makin it snow in the summer.

The other dude wife on social media throwin temper tantrums.

One dude >>>>>>> The other dude

One dude went to Duke.

One dude shoes sell out.

So you think Kyrie's shoes are Wack?

Curry outsold every active player this year :lol:

Last edited:
One dude went to Duke.

One dude shoes sell out.

this might be the most stupid thing I've ever read lately. i know it's called trolling but at least try to be funny

Just because they sold well doesn't make Curry's shoes look good.
this might be the most stupid thing I've ever read lately. i know it's called trolling but at least try to be funny
Wasn't trying to be funny at all.
Kyrie would beat Curry 7 out of 10 games if they played one on one.

Just because they sold well doesn't make Curry's shoes look good.
Wasn't trying to be funny at all.
Kyrie would beat Curry 7 out of 10 games if they played one on one.

rationale based off hypotheticals..bless your heart

rationale based off hypotheticals..bless your heart
What hypotheticals?
Just because you don't have the ability to identify who the better player is, doesn't mean that he's not the better player.

Let's throw in another "hypothetical".
Prime Wade or 2 time MVP Curry
Who you got?
And let me clarify what I mean by who you got.
Im not asking you to choose who you would like to hang out with.
I'm asking you who you consider to be the better basketball player of the two.

Prime Wade or 2 time MVP Curry
Who you got?

Back
Top Bottom