EDIT: New Question, is LeBron the second greatest player of all time? So, has Steph Curry overtaken

Who is the best basketball player in the world?

• LeBron James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• Russell Westbrook

• Kevin Durant

• Anthony Davis

• Other

• Total voters
kyrie on that bum *** roster pre-lebron would've never been considered a superstar because his team wouldve never made the playoffs w/o bron. if yall gonna crown him a superstar, then john wall would have to be in that conversation as well.

kyrie on that bum *** roster pre-lebron would've never been considered a superstar because his team wouldve never made the playoffs w/o bron. if yall gonna crown him a superstar, then john wall would have to be in that conversation as well.

Steph curry as well

Man if Kyrie didn't get hurt and miss so much time, he would definitely be considered a bona-fide SUPERSTAR.
He already has a fire sig shoe, starred in his own commercials, and then dropped the Uncle Drew mixtape on the 2 time MVP on the biggest stage in basketball.
If he wins Olympic MVP, he officially becomes a SUPERSTAR.

Last edited:

Steph curry as well

you gonna tell me that someone who puts up steph curry's number for two seasons in a row, gets back2back mvps, and wins a championship with a homegrown team in the process aint a "superstar"? dland is right, your logic is hard to see

Steph curry as well

you gonna tell me that someone who puts up steph curry's number for two seasons in a row, gets back2back mvps, and wins a championship with a homegrown team in the process aint a "superstar"? dland is right, your logic is hard to see

No you said Kyrie isn't because he wasn't before LeBron came back. I said you might as well treat curry like that too since he wasn't even close to no superstar until Draymond and Klay took their games to the next level. But your right it's my logic that's tough :rofl:

Steph curry as well

No you said Kyrie isn't because he wasn't before LeBron came back. I said you might as well treat curry like that too since he wasn't even close to no superstar until Draymond and Klay took their games to the next level. But your right it's my logic that's tough :rofl:

kyrie turns it on for one series and suddenly he's as good as steph? what's the cavs record without lebron the past two seasons? like .250? if kyrie is a superstar, no way his team should win only 25% of its games even if their other star player is out

you call it logic, i call it that you haven't watched a lot of warriors'games the last few seasons as you seem to not see how steph has been a large part of klay and dray's success

Last edited:
kyrie turns it on for one series and suddenly he's as good as steph? what's the cavs record without lebron the past two seasons? like .250? if kyrie is a superstar, no way his team should win only 25% of its games even if their other star player is out

you call it logic, i call it that you haven't watched a lot of warriors'games the last few seasons as you seem to not see how steph has been a large part of klay and dray's success
Kyrie is a better scorer and defender than Steph. Remember Kyrie only like 24

Kyrie is a better scorer and defender than Steph. Remember Kyrie only like 24

View media item 2087609
why do I subscribe to this thread? it's one thing to say that lebron is better than steph by virtue of his career numbers and his finals' appearances. but kyrie??

View media item 2087612

No you said Kyrie isn't because he wasn't before LeBron came back. I said you might as well treat curry like that too since he wasn't even close to no superstar until Draymond and Klay took their games to the next level. But your right it's my logic that's tough
roll.gif
That's an awful comparison. How is "Draymond and Klay taking their games to the next level" on par with Lebron James going the Cavs in that analogy? 

Last edited:
****, I'll take Kyrie over Steph. Matter of fact, I actually like Kyrie. I would like him more if he weren't playing for the bum *** Cavs and with that female dog Lebron.

Steph curry as well

So what does anything you're now saying have to do with Kyrie not being a superstar? now its he was only good for one series and he sucks with out Lebron

That's an awful comparison. How is "Draymond and Klay taking their games to the next level" on par with Lebron James going the Cavs in that analogy? 

But John Wall was a great comparison? :lol:

LOL I'm not even saying he won't make it to the HOF, but let's at least give dude another 3 years on his resume before we start that discussion. Dudes jumping the gun is what got him in trouble these finals in the first place. :lol:  

I give Steph credit where it's due, he has had 2 gargantuan shooting seasons. He has done some things the NBA has never seen, but I'm not starting that discussion for HOF yet. Dude still wet behind the ears, breath smelling like similac. I think when it's all said and done he will have had a great career, if he stays healthy.
They put Yao Ming in the Hall..don't worry Curry is going there.

Different reasons though,Yao was integral in the league becoming the truly global game that it is now.

Stephs gonna be a HOFer though imo, off of the strength of his last 2 seasons alone,can't see him falling off THAT much over the next 4 years so his #'s should be looking great besides all the 3pt records he'll own.

Last edited:
Bron still is and has been the best player in the league for the past 7+ seasons. The only reason we've seen a small decrease in Lebrons stats is the fact that he's smarter and tries to limit the mileage he's putting on his body. He can still average 30 no doubt about it.

You won't find me arguing that :lol:,been in the Bron camp getting called crazy the last year and a half for thinking that way :lol:

He's still the best player on the planet but others have had better seasons lately in regards to KD and Steph but no way have I ever thought they're the better players :lol:

Last edited:
Getting in the Hall is a monumental achievement.
But being a first ballot Hall of Famer has a little more shine to it.
Unless Steph redeems himself in a future Finals, he won't be a first ballot Hall of Famer.

I'm a big fan of Kyrie but he's not a superstar....yet.

This somewhat reminds me of when dudes were saying Mike Conley > Dame.

Reason I say this is because dudes are just looking at the situations rather than seeing the actual player on his own...We've seen Kyrie without Bron, and dude couldn't even make the playoffs in the weak East....and this is coming from a BIG fan of Kyrie. Hell, I was one of the crazy ones that said he's better than Steph before Steph went video game mode a season later. However, I think Kyrie is just blessed to be in a situation where he's not the # 1 guy. So in saying this, I just don't think he's a superstar yet. I would need to see a stretch without Bron and see how he carries the team before I say hes' a superstar.

Same with Conley when dudes were acting like he was better than Dame cause the Grizzly were a better team, etc. Put Conley on the Blazers and you know they ain't sniffing the playoffs.

You won't find me arguing that
laugh.gif
,been in the Bron camp getting called crazy the last year and a half for thinking that way
laugh.gif

He's still the best player on the planet but others have had better seasons lately in regards to KD and Steph but no way have I ever thought they're the better players
laugh.gif
Exactly..Bron been so good for so long every time another player starts to shine people are so eager to dethrone him...Im still a firm believer that Lebron was snubbed of the MVP the yr Rose won it just because of the "Decision"

Exactly..Bron been so good for so long every time another player starts to shine people are so eager to dethrone him...Im still a firm believer that Lebron was snubbed of the MVP the yr Rose won it just because of the "Decision"
There were like 4 or 5 players more deserving that season.  And yes, Bron was at or near the top of the list.

Back
Top Bottom