EDIT: New Question, is LeBron the second greatest player of all time? So, has Steph Curry overtaken

Who is the best basketball player in the world?

• LeBron James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• Russell Westbrook

• Kevin Durant

• Anthony Davis

• Other

• Total voters
Kyrie is not better than steph :lol:

Take a second and imagine if it was steph playing along side lebron :smh:

Bron gives players opportunity to shine while covering the teams weakness. You could've put lillard in kyries position and probably get the same results

Let's just keep it real bron = goat

He might not be better, BUT HE IS A SUPERSTAR!!! You cant deny that!

So now Jumpman don't wanna talk about Steph or Lebron. That irony strong as hell. :lol:

lebduck.gif

I will go ahead and deny it.  And it has nothing to do with being bitter about losing the Finals.  

Before the Finals, I had Kyrie as barely a top 10 point guard.  That has changed a bit after the Finals, but to say he is a SUPERstar is downright comical.

[thread="639474"] [/thread]

I will go ahead and deny it.  And it has nothing to do with being bitter about losing the Finals.  

Before the Finals, I had Kyrie as barely a top 10 point guard.  That has changed a bit after the Finals, but to say he is a SUPERstar is downright comical.

You're wrong once again. By definition Kyrie after the finals is a superstar

[thread="639474"]So Has Steph Curry Overtaken Lebron As The Best Basketball Player In The World/2130#post_26109762​[/thread]

By definition?  LOL ok dude.

[thread="639474"]​[/thread]

By definition?  LOL ok dude.

Do you understand how a language works? I know you're well known for making terrible sports analysis. So I would say maybe you dont

If you dont think hes a superstar after he torched the dubs. Watch the final of the WC 2014 against Serbia. Tell me otherwise...:nerd:

Last edited:
It's debatable. 

You can argue he has the on-court accolades and the off court visibility to be considered a superstar now.

Steph was undoubtedly better than Lebron in the 15'-16' NBA season though. Maybe not the better player overall, but for this past season, he was.

And Kyrie on a ultralight beam right now, but I wouldn't call him a superstar yet or top 10 player or anything like that

Steph was undoubtedly better than Lebron in the 15'-16' NBA season though. Maybe not the better player overall, but for this past season, he was.

And Kyrie on a ultralight beam right now, but I wouldn't call him a superstar yet or top 10 player or anything like that
But but but....by definition he is!

Stay with that 4th grade education
laugh.gif
Why the need for the insults?  You made the claim that Irving is a superstar, by definition of the word superstar.  In spite of me thinking that logic is ridiculous, you have yet to explain yourself.

Stay with that 4th grade education :lol:

Why the need for the insults?  You made the claim that Irving is a superstar, by definition of the word superstar.  In spite of me thinking that logic is ridiculous, you have yet to explain yourself.

Ridiculous to use the true meaning of a word to describe someone? :lol:
Dude what ******* planet are you on?

Try to follow me here.  Not the definition of A word.....the definition of THAT word.  Superstar.

Kyrie Irving a superstar?? Hmm that's a good debate. I don't think he his but he made a name for himself for all casual fans. Next season will be interesting for him

Last edited:
Try to follow me here.  Not the definition of A word.....the definition of THAT word.  Superstar.

Do you know what it is?
Yes.  If I didnt, I wouldnt be continuing this head scratching discussion with you.

Do you know what it is?

:rofl: than why would you say he is not? Like please tell me. I'm dying to understand

Back
Top Bottom