*Edit Title* Louisiana what’s going on - 1 & 3 GET TESTED!

Since this has devolved into a conspiracy theory debate, I will say the one I do believe is Bigfoot. The footage of him has yet to be duplicated by human movement! Tell me I'm wrong.

IMG_20181203_001906.jpg

Hold up don’t lock up anything!

IS THAT @dcallamerican ??? Serious question...

Since this has devolved into a conspiracy theory debate, I will say the one I do believe is Bigfoot. The footage of him has yet to be duplicated by human movement! Tell me I'm wrong.

Can't really disprove that it might exist as there's casts amounts of untouched land out there. It's just hard to find concrete evidence.

@dcallamerican
baphspread.jpg

It's a tedious read but he possesses all the qualifications that the masses look for to validate popular opinion. CIA agent and Naval Officer if i recall correctly who spoke on a multiple projects he had seen or worked on to wage biological warfare on minorities. Took a few attempts but they eventually killed him off.

To answer your question though, a multitude of things. My initial question started with my family member having a false positive. I couldn't wrap my mind around a test being so vague yet definitive measures being carried out. I started asking questions. Most of the men in my family are legitimate practicing mason's, some 33rds, and they explained to me the role of shriner's and how they oversee the medical industry. Another elder who lived on the continent and still goes back consistently laid out whats going on over there. Serving in special-ops I was able to see how psy-ops are drafted up and carried out to destabilize governments. Started my own spiritual journey and traveled the world just to develop my own truths and saw a multitude of things healed that western medicine said couldn't be. Got involved with astrology, and asked myself why are the symbols for retrograde and pharmacy the same...both represent the illusion of regression while never actually moving forward ( I can elaborate on this idea if need be ) Furthermore, why is the word pharmacy derived from the greek word meaning sorcery/spells. Notice everyone says how they feel in here but have yet to spell out why im wrong. Collectively all those things over turned how i look at the mind/body/soul connection all together. Ultimately it boils down to white supremacy. They never want to see the father of civilization retake his place as the ruler of the planet and are willing to do anything necessary to keep that from happening.

All the time. CHF vs. COPD exacerbation, obstruction vs. ileus, stroke vs. endocrine/electrolyte abnormality, etc. All things that doctors deal with on a daily basis outside of ER/trauma units. Comorbidities are constantly assessed and evaluated on the spot.

Please stop speaking on topics you topics you're not qualified to speak on.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/22/medical-errors-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-america.html

Could be someone else, but weren't you trying to tell me Jesus existed a few years ago?

1. Your point?

2. Gotta be the worst case of mistaken identity in NT history. Check my post record.
1. What does it say about the state of the profession when it’s the 3rd leading killer in the country? Just curious if it’s cause the critical thinking ability or the stuff their memorizing?

2. Idk. I thought Ninja was was Gary Anthony Harris doing a social experiment with a Latino character online for years. My bad on the confusion.

Still trying to figure it out myself.

Just read through this whole thread.
A lot has happend here.

At this point, my perspective on major things have shifted through my studies and life experiences so I am always open to at least consider alternative information. I think in the least, it would only strengthen your current stance.

C.Magneto C.Magneto We seem to share similar a view of the pharmaceutical and western medical industry. But, I have never heard of a fabricated disease til today. From what I gather, you believe that each person who died from AIDS actually died from AZT(?), or the meds to prevent it? You believe this has happened in each and every case of AIDS throughout the world?

Last edited:
Just read through this whole thread.
A lot has happend here.

At this point, my perspective on major things have shifted through my studies and life experiences so I am always open to at least consider alternative information. I think in the least, it would only strengthen your current stance.

C.Magneto C.Magneto We seem to share similar a view of the pharmaceutical and western medical industry. I have never heard of a fabricated disease til today. From what I gather, you believe that each person who died from AIDS actually died from AZT(?), or the meds to prevent it? You believe this has happened in each and every case of AIDS throughout the world?

Can I interest you in some beachfront property in Iowa? Maybe Kansas?

Perhaps some Herbalife? You’d be able to work from home and be your own boss. PM me if interested.

Hate to break it to you... in this case it certainly does.

But You mean to tell me that you’re not interested in being your own boss and manifesting abundance??
You foul for that lol

Those bastards stay scamming.

C.Magneto C.Magneto We seem to share similar a view of the pharmaceutical and western medical industry. But, I have never heard of a fabricated disease til today. From what I gather, you believe that each person who died from AIDS actually died from AZT(?), or the meds to prevent it? You believe this has happened in each and every case of AIDS throughout the world?

That’s a blanket statement I don’t think I’d be willing to make due to a multiplicity of factors. In short, most AIDS patients die from opportunistic infections. I think a case can be made that AZT plays a role In the body’s ability to fight off OI’s. Then you have Africa where a lot of the stats are grossly exaggerated, corrupt politicians are making back door deals to false report reasons of death, and you have this to contend with.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/story/2018/07/02/secret-war-africa-pentagon-664005

They’re pretty much able to operate unregulated and get ‘er done by any means necessary.

Back
Top Bottom