*Edit Title* Louisiana what’s going on - 1 & 3 GET TESTED!

FocusedCommonKissingbug-size_restricted.gif

seriously man

it's called a second ****ing opinion

Every once in a while some NTers reinforce why I generally avoid interacting with anyone outside of my immediate circle in person. Too many idiots and lunatics roaming around out here

Can't believe nawghtyhare nawghtyhare is someone born and raised in the Bay Area, home to many of the most prestigious doctors/hospitals in the WORLD, talking about how doctors don't know anything. Ok :lol:

I'll be sure to tell the doctors at Stanford that have been keeping my dad alive for the past 2 years (he has lung cancer) that they're illiterate and should let nawghtyhare nawghtyhare provide the treatment instead

As for C.Magneto C.Magneto , I don't believe a word he said after he mentioned being some special forces medical assistant or whatever he claimed to be.

Last edited:
Also, the thought of "all doctors do is memorize a textbook; anyone can do that" is :lol: if it's so easy, why don't you do that and have a $150K + career so you don't have to resort to stealing from supermarkets and leaving zero tips while going out to eat?

Also, the thought of "all doctors do is memorize a textbook; anyone can do that" is :lol: if it's so easy, why don't you do that and have a $150K + career so you don't have to resort to stealing from supermarkets and leaving zero tips while going out to eat?

I don't know, I think this same logic with Technology people and I work in the technology field. :lol:

Imagine the hospital secretary consulting you on your operation letting you know the possible risks that ensue.
Then imagine the secretary scrubbing in and handing him a scalpel and letting him open you up :wow::lol:

Same cat that doesn’t know basic anatomy but gets excited for new flavor Oreos :lol:

A1 troll for sure

I'll be sure to tell the doctors at Stanford that have been keeping my dad alive for the past 2 years (he has lung cancer) that they're illiterate and should let nawghtyhare nawghtyhare provide the treatment instead
Nowhere in my post did I say doctors are illiterate
I stated the exact opposite actually

Imagine the hospital secretary consulting you on your operation letting you know the possible risks that ensue.
Then imagine the secretary scrubbing in and handing him a scalpel and letting him open you up :wow::lol:

Same cat that doesn’t know basic anatomy but gets excited for new flavor Oreos :lol:

A1 troll for sure
Not a hospital secretary though
Higher on the hospital totem pole

My household income (me and my wife’s yearly salary) is actually more than $150k combined. I be surprised every year at tax time that it’s more than that
Cause it doesn’t seem like it
And I actually don’t tip cause I don’t want to
Not cause I can’t

I don't know, I think this same logic with Technology people and I work in the technology field. :lol:
Oh yeah and actually anyone can be a doctor
All u need
Is to actually be able to read a book
and be able to retain the information
And be able to deal with the sight of blood

Nah I’m chillin
I ain’t trippin
upload_2018-12-10_9-41-4.png

I’m sure a tear came down your eye after jape jape called you a Secretary, but you know in your heart you a “file clerk” doing medical billing and coding with the certification you got from DeVry.

It’s okay bro, we all gotta start somewhere to get to highest point of the totem pole.

Last edited:
upload_2018-12-10_9-41-4.png

I’m sure a tear came down your eye after jape jape called you a Secretary, but you know in your heart you a “file clerk” doing medical billing and coding with the certification you got from DeVry.

It’s okay bro, we all gotta start somewhere to get to highest point of the totem pole.
I did start somewhere
When I first started in the medical field
I was doing housekeeping
Still had my other job at the county doing something else
And did the housekeeping job for the free medical and dental
Applied for the engineer position
Got it did that for a while
Then did the operator thing
Went back to being a engineer for a min
Now I do something else there
I Know a couple Medical secretaries
And they get paid alright