EGGPLANT FOAMS in NorCal

if anyone missed out my friend got an extra size 9. he doesnt mind helping a fellow nter. around mt view area.

anyone talk to anyone at the stores around here? i got mine from shiekh last week cuz i just walked in and they had them out early. i need a nother pair!

dam If I would of known some of you guys were still looking I would of posted up the soleseeker.com. They had a FSR for like 2 days for $199.

NTSF has them and is dropping them on the Release date. No wrist bands or anything, just a regular 10am doors open.

^^^ Right on , Im sure thats the best bet ... I wonder how many pairs they have ????

I'm off to nt on the 5th hopefully I make it on time n the hype dies down so I can scoop my pair. What's the retail on these?

Got my purs...

Yes... this is a John Brown hoody. Copped it for free. HHB LIL HOMIE...

Just picked up my pair a second ago sooo sweet trying to decide if i should cop another pair but cash flow is low sucks

Damn!! I've been sleepin on this thread and the one in Retro for the past week, only to find out they've released here in the Bay & some onlinespots!! Any info on what SJ spots will be having them on the release date?

Just to beat a dead horse....everyone agrees that you should go .5 size up on these? I also heard that after "break in" your true size shouldfit. I've never owned any Foams.

You can go a half size up they are a bit snug at first. But yea, if you wear them they will fit to your foot, so its all good.

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

You can go a half size up they are a bit snug at first. But yea, if you wear them they will fit to your foot, so its all good.
that is the point of the foamposite tech. it forms to your foot

These shoes are so CRAZY .... Im happy with my pair .... Hopefully more to come ... I cant wait to rock theses foams ....

http://photobucket.com
http://photobucket.com
Originally Posted by poloman1211

Originally Posted by Jgh0st23

that is the point of the foamposite tech. it forms to your foot

If you guys are getting them big .... later on they well be huge ... YES they are snug at 1st but the more you wear them the better they well fit ... I SAYDONT go a half size up .

Back
Top Bottom