"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

^^^YO, I DIDNT MEAN TO START ANYTHING WITH THE JEAN SHORTS THING. THIS HAPPENS EVERYTIME I BRING THAT SITUATION UP. I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS COMPLETELY RIDICULOUSTHAT SOMEONE SAID THAT. I MEAN I WAS LAUGHING FOR A GOOD 20 MINUTES FROM THAT. I AINT EVEN GONNA SAY ITS A MEMPHIS THING EITHER. I'VE LIVED IN MEMPHIS,PITTSBURGH, HOUSTON, DALLAS, AND NYC. ALSO VISITED THE CAROLINAS, CHICAGO, DETROIT, TORONTO AND EVERYWHERE I WENT JEAN SHORTS WERE ROCKED. IT DOESNT MAKE ANYSENSE BUT IT DO BE THE YOUNG DUDES SAYING ALL THAT NONSENSE.

Originally Posted by uknowho85

CharmCityKid wrote:

SneakerPimp2k8 wrote:

CharmCityKid wrote:

^^^it was funny cause of how ridiculous it sounds for someone to say no one wears jean shorts anymore. if that's the case then JEANS in general are

played. and how much bafoonery is that??

and im telling you that it isnt funny cause its damn near true where i live, i just dont see it
indifferent.gif
....but lets stay on topic tho with NOSNEAKER

well, nyc is the hypebeast capitol of the world where dudes now think it's cool to wear nuthugging
pants and all kinds of fruity colors and so forth so.... and that is no disrespect to nycers cause i know all yall ain't that way, but please explain to
me how jeans are still in style, but not jeans shorts in the summer. that makes absolutely zero sense, imo.

but like u said, let's not change this into a back & forth about jean shorts...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

round my way, we actually refer to those pants as ball busters.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by uknowho85

CharmCityKid wrote:

SneakerPimp2k8 wrote:

CharmCityKid wrote:

^^^it was funny cause of how ridiculous it sounds for someone to say no one wears jean shorts anymore. if that's the case then JEANS in general are

played. and how much bafoonery is that??

and im telling you that it isnt funny cause its damn near true where i live, i just dont see it
indifferent.gif
....but lets stay on topic tho with NOSNEAKER

well, nyc is the hypebeast capitol of the world where dudes now think it's cool to wear nuthugging
pants and all kinds of fruity colors and so forth so.... and that is no disrespect to nycers cause i know all yall ain't that way, but please explain to
me how jeans are still in style, but not jeans shorts in the summer. that makes absolutely zero sense, imo.

but like u said, let's not change this into a back & forth about jean shorts...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

round my way, we actually refer to those pants as ball busters.

roll.gif

roll.gif
....NEVER IN MY LIFE. I ACTUALLY WANT KIDS LATER ON.

Last "fashion tips" I get will be from 98.5% of y'all bammas.

ALL y'all were wearing jerseys just a few years back and baggy jeans, now y'all skateboarders...

Setters v. Followers.

psht.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Last "fashion tips" I get will be from 98.5% of y'all bammas.

ALL y'all were wearing jerseys just a few years back and baggy jeans, now y'all skateboarders...

Setters v. Followers.

psht.

REAL TALK.

If you think jean shorts are out of style then so be it. Some people rock'em, otheres are on the plaid shorts wagon. to each their own. I'm just gladno one used the term "swag" or "swagger" in arguing for either side. Jim Jones killed that word. Swagger has nothing to do with what youwear. It's how you carry yourself.

I dont wear jean shorts and havent for a while now but thats just me. Wouldnt say that theyre "out of style" but it's just not my steez. 2each's own

Originally Posted by stead up

^^^^^LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE memphissfinest HAVES RIMS ON A OLD A-SS MUSTANG!
smh.gif

OMG!!!!! HOW LAME CAN SOMEONE GET
indifferent.gif

yo who are you, like real talk.....you post like crazy with nothing to say every time in every thread, do you really need to sell kicks that badly??? just putthem in ur sig, ebay, craigslist, iss....take a break homie
indifferent.gif

I DONT THINK ANYONE CAN BE AS LAME AS U
U RIGHT UP THERE WIT THAT nOSNEAKER CAT FALL BACK N SAVE YOURSELF.....WAAAAAY BACK.....
laugh.gif

and nOSNEAKER u owe me some bread for comin up with ur companies new name...... and dont send me no damn used towel !!!!!

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

i got 20 inch cobras on a 87 stang... whats your point? what you pushin?

my whip > yo life

scf > yo life
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom