"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

Damn this thread did go downhill. But its funny as hell. From the osneaker mess to the jean shorts to the fact that stead up should go back to 3rd grade tolearn how to write again (what a moron) and finally to his imaginary challenger
laugh.gif
. Forgive me people for my run on sentence. Writing mistake on my part

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Damn..Osneaker is always on point with the PEs must have really been a error on the shippers part.

Im about to pull the trigger on a pair of Royal Foams off FlightClubNY for 500+...Size 10...if anybody got any better deals PM me.

You should really check ebay first...I'm pretty sure you could find a DS pair for less than $500.

Damn..Osneaker is always on point with the PEs must have really been a error on the shippers part.

Im about to pull the trigger on a pair of Royal Foams off FlightClubNY for 500+...Size 10...if anybody got any better deals PM me.
Trust me, it was NO ERROR on the shipper's part... They have NOSHIPPER...

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Trust me, it was NO ERROR on the shipper's part... They have NO SHIPPER...
just goes to show you, there are people that actually believe the story for face value. sad.

Store has sizes 8 -9.5 left. Anyone still looking for these?? These should be gone soon. Pm me if you need these sizes....

I'm still trippin off of used sneakers and towels.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like yo, you really couldn't come up with something better than that?

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

You should really check ebay first...I'm pretty sure you could find a DS pair for less than $500.

word shop around.

Are Foams from 97 still 100% wearable? I don't recall anyone ever saying theirs fell apart...but I'm burnt so I could be mistaken....anyone? Thanks inadvance.

Back
Top Bottom