"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

i dont see why the first one was locked.....people obviously still want to talk about them so what does it hurt

Vol. 2
roll.gif

lets keep this thread alive

all y'all talkin bout "lock this up" blah blah blah... why even post? this NEEDS to stay alive for those who ordered from onsneaker like myself.as long as there's no BS in here then theres no need to cry...

Would anyone be able to tell me how fast PYS ships out. Do they take forever to process your order? I also noticed on their site if the funds are being takenout of a debit card, it will take longer for the order to process. What if you already have the funds in your paypal and they don't have to draw money outof your bank account, or credit card do they still take forever to process the order?

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

I would also like to see what happens wit osneaker and shoetrends pre orders

wait ..wat ? shoetrends didn't come threw with the orders ..damm was planning on copping the 1/2 cents from them...

well I guess thats a nevermind
eyes.gif
Damnnn I'm with you on that one... Oh well hopefully NDC comes thru with these too, as they did wit my eggplants.

this shoe is done for retail in nyc

the only wany to buy this shoe now is from someone off here

or go to fulton st fordam road or jamaica ave and there not a prices for niketalkers or flight club

wait ..wat ? shoetrends didn't come threw with the orders ..damm was planning on copping the 1/2 cents from them...

eyes.gif
i dunno bdis...but they had a preorder just like osneaker...im not saying they wont come thru but I just wanna see what happens wit ST

most big sizes are gone in nyc anyway at any price...most stuff is 8.5 and lower...

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Would anyone be able to tell me how fast PYS ships out. Do they take forever to process your order? I also noticed on their site if the funds are being taken out of a debit card, it will take longer for the order to process. What if you already have the funds in your paypal and they don't have to draw money out of your bank account, or credit card do they still take forever to process the order?

PYS ships super fast. Im in SoCal and so are they, sometimes I get my order the next day.

eyes.gif
i dunno bdis...but they had a preorder just like osneaker...im not saying they wont come thru but I just wanna see what happens wit ST

most big sizes are gone in nyc anyway at any price...most stuff is 8.5 and lower...

They're not suppose to ship until the 19th but someone on page 2 saidthey go their shipping confirmation yesterday not sure how true it is...b/c I don't have mine yet but I won't get concerned until the19th

Originally Posted by Executive76

SylvesterMcGrizzly wrote:
bdis1986 wrote:
SylvesterMcGrizzly wrote:

eyes.gif

They're not suppose to ship until the 19th but someone on page 2 said they go their shipping confirmation yesterday not sure how true it is...b/c I don't have mine yet but I won't get concerned until the 19th

wutup ron,
i forgot to ask; whats the current status of the eggplants? -

ron

We shipped them out on Monday. I will give you the tracking # later today.

ron

I'm takin a shoe vacation for a minute let my pockets heal....i hope everyone cops these...theyre out there trust me....good luck

da33632b45af7efa2262080c96cf4498bd01dc9c.pjpg

damn, I dont even see any sz 10s in the buy sell forum. Looks like im SOL on these
tired.gif

Congrads to those who got these!

u entitled to ur opinion not everyone would agree wit u those 6ICK Rings are fire...some like em some dont..just like the J 2009

Back
Top Bottom