"EGGPLANT" NIKE FOAMPOSITES....!!!!! OFFICIAL VoL 2...Dont mess this one up

i need an 11.5 or 12, if anyone can help, PM me ASAP. i got screwed by some store out here in Philly. Had my friend pick me up a pair of 11s from a spot onBroad St.... Opened the box and it was a pair of 10.5s. Now I have a pair that is a full size too small. Willing to trade as well...Let me know... I needthese!

just broke these out today
nerd.gif

http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh15/dariecewhite/?action=view&current=3-1-1.jpg

Originally Posted by Nikejigga

i need an 11.5 or 12, if anyone can help, PM me ASAP. i got screwed by some store out here in Philly. Had my friend pick me up a pair of 11s from a spot on Broad St.... Opened the box and it was a pair of 10.5s. Now I have a pair that is a full size too small. Willing to trade as well...Let me know... I need these!
i wear a 13 had to buy a size 11 cause thats all they had...sold the 11 for 280 on ebay and bought my 13 off ebay right after dude paid me. gotmine for 245 shipped but really paid retail since i sold those 11's and had alittle extra left over,,,try that.

^^ Damn, those pearls are so fresh....

That's so funny, someone mentioned earlier that the people on NikeTalk aren't affected by the recession....it seems true
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by authentic727

^^ Damn, those pearls are so fresh....

That's so funny, someone mentioned earlier that the people on NikeTalk aren't affected by the recession....it seems true
laugh.gif

good lookin man

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Do you guys think it's worth missing out on the 1/2 cent to pick up another pair of these?

IMO there is no such thing is missing out, there's always opportunities to take advantage of. If there is such a thing as "missing out" I prefer to call it a "pass" for now. Then again... I always try to get what I want
happy.gif

Well said Tak! You are absolutely right, FINALLY, MY 300 POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I feel like an official member!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahahaha.. Yea cant wait till im there

I'm helping a store sell these. He recently got a late shipment. Please remember tax in Chicago is 10.25%. Pm me he had sizes 8-14.. 11.5 and 12 is gone.Pm me I already helped 2 people get these shoes.

JuSt Picked-up...pretty
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Can't Wait 2 Pull 'eM OuT ThiS SummEr...

Pic'z wit kix Commin soon...
wink.gif

Yessssir! This thread just got me thinking what ever happend to my OG foampostie one's, so I started thinking what in the hell did I do with mine? Iremembered I let my buddy borrow them in high school. Just got off the phone with him and he still has them, I was like FASHO!! Going to pick them up tonight.So that got me thinking about my OG XIV'S that I lent out, called my buddy who I let borrow them and he still has them too I can't believe 8 or soyears later both of my buddy's still have the shoes I let them borrow. To top it off they are both in the same condition they were in when I lent them toothem 8 yrs ago.

Originally Posted by 23FAN

hope this link works for all you purple fiends out there . . .

sunglasses hut link did not work. . . will try to find a link that works
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif