EL CHAPO escapes from prison

I feel like Gandhi's effect wasn't as grand and lasting.
Because disliking and vilifying Chapo solves NOTHING.

All it does it gives credence to those who make a career on building up these characters.

Murk him, lock him up, whatever, it solves nada.

You know what would solve some things though?....

Us actually directing that vitriol at those responsible. If not you're just turning the other cheek and eating up that **** they're feeding you.

But you know that don't you? Yet somehow you're still conditioned to get swept up the skeptical of it all.

So **** it, sit back and enjoy the show.
you can't help those who don't want it bruh. You can lay out the whole scheme of how complex and deep this whole operation is, but they still want a person to point a finger at. As if one particular person is solely responsible for all the death and destruction this so called war on drugs has caused, or as if removing said person would really change anything :lol:

Who has done or said this?

Señor de los cielos is a tough person to beat. The dude died getting plastic surgery to change his facial features.

I swear Mexicans I know still scared to talk about him like he's lord voldemort. Some people think he's still alive and just faked his death.

On topic though, I'm not surprised. This man has to have international connections.

That's the real God. Real Mogs know, til this day they still refer to em as "The Lord"

They snitched on his *** tho

Them soft *** twins .. Smh.. They should've been dealt with. They knew they weren't built for prison nor the repercussions if they jagged a count up. They was too little to handle the game. They lucked up. Smh

Last edited:
So he tunneled to a house over looking his prison 
laugh.gif

Cost 2-3 million to make the tunnel.

roll.gif

Yeah gives this man some daps.

Only Rapper that was at the level of directly dealing with cartel head is Rick Ross with Pablo Escobar's daughter.  

There are black Colombians...lots of them. Kill that **** about blacks want to be or idolize Colombian drug dealers like Colombians and other Latinos haven't idolized and wanted to be American blacks for decades.

Sons mans is lame for approaching scooter like that. It's entertainment. Anybody that believes what these rappers say is gullible.

Last edited:
Hold up, Chapo didn't eem walk the mile. He got to ride in a cart :smh: :lol:

What kind of "Law Abiding Citizen" steez is this Mexico, get it together :smh:

Last edited:

The tunnel even had air conditioning :rofl:

Max prison? This was the Sheraton Hotel and he was just checking out. Warden probably gave him reward points and 2 free nights on next visit. :smh:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] **** sad, son had a rail whip waiting for him. I'm starting to believe he paid the right person and walked out the front door and they are trynna save face.

So he tunneled to a house over looking his prison :lol:
Cost 2-3 million to make the tunnel.

View media item 1626125
View media item 1626126
View media item 1626127

:rofl:

Yeah gives this man some daps.
Piggybacking off the escape route. Just read this:

It probably cost millions to build tunnel believed tailor-made for El Chapo
http://lat.ms/1LcgJIo

I hope the link works. I'm doing it from mobile. It said the tunnel took a year to plan. About $5M. Involved experts in mining.

Chapo is 5'5" and they maid the tunnel 5'6" :rofl:

Lil details like these are always the funniest parts

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] **** sad, son had a rail whip waiting for him. I'm starting to believe he paid the right person and walked out the front door and they are trynna save face.

"Jail isn't for the powerful, so be careful. / If you think he got out through a tunnel, it's what had been agreed to. / But however El Chapo escaped, he probably didn't even mess up his hair."

The tunnel even had air conditioning :rofl:

Max prison? This was the Sheraton Hotel and he was just checking out. Warden probably gave him reward points and 2 free nights on next visit. :smh:

:rofl:

I was on the fence before but dude just gained my respect.

Chapo is going down in history as the realest ***** ever.

Murderer? Hell yeah
Drug dealer? **** yesh

G? Hell the **** yes.

Air conditioned tunnels bruh :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom