ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Unless he sends your
ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif
to Iran...
laugh.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif

i dont understand this. theres like 4% to 12% in somestates pf the precints reports... why dont they wait?

am i only one going
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at CNNs massive LCD touchscreen computers? My god! I would love to have a setuplike that

eek.gif
at Obama grabbing PA. The GOP must have pissed a lot of people off there. All they had to do was to appeal to the country side and Western PA and thatstate would have been theirs.

We need to do a lot of work by 2012.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

eek.gif
at Obama grabbing PA. The GOP must have pissed a lot of people off there. All they had to do was to appeal to the country side and Western PA and that state would have been theirs.

you and the rest of the repubs can jump off a bridge. Obama will be a two term president
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll wait til CNN projects it, cause their waiting for more of the vote to get counted in those states. But if McCain doesn't win PA, IT'S DONE!!

Amazing.

Obama is peforming pretty well early and McCain is performing pretty bad compare to Bush 4 years ago.

If Obama takes FL, PA and OH I'm gonna start blasting the Jeezy track "My President"

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I'll wait til CNN projects it, cause their waiting for more of the vote to get counted in those states. But if McCain doesn't win PA, IT'S DONE!!
Pretty much.

Obama,
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

eek.gif
at Obama grabbing PA. The GOP must have pissed a lot of people off there. All they had to do was to appeal to the country side and Western PA and that state would have been theirs.

you and the rest of the repubs can jump off a bridge. Obama will be a two term president
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You stupid if you think he's getting two terms. The next six months are going to be very important .

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i still prefer hillary, but obama works

Back
Top Bottom