ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Is Obama leading in Texas?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Why are you all making it seem like it's close?

It's not. Never has been.
True, but we don't want the Republican NTers to commit suicide just yet.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by Lazy B

eek.gif
at Obama grabbing PA. The GOP must have pissed a lot of people off there. All they had to do was to appeal to the country side and Western PA and that state would have been theirs.

We need to do a lot of work by 2012.
you and the rest of the repubs can jump off a bridge. Obama will be a two term president
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

QFT
pimp.gif

This thing is over....Obama it is. Congrats to people who care and wanted him to win.

That's because no one pays attention to the polls on here. The election was lost in late September.

I don't know what's going on, FOX has Obama up 81-39, ABC and NBC 103-34, and CNN 77-34...... which one's are correct, I hope NBC and ABCaren't using the exit polls to make a projection like in '04. CNN seems to be doing it the right way, I don't know where the hell Fox is gettingtheir numbers from.
laugh.gif

im checking out the texas county map now on cnn.com. Almost every hick middle of nowhere county is mccain. Dallas comes through with the Obama vote

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

True, but we don't want the Republican NTers to commit suicide just yet.
Republicans committed suicide ever since they let their party become the conservative democrat party.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

laugh.gif
Its clear this is alot of cat's first election.

Talks about Cali & NY going blue
laugh.gif
those 2 are bread and butter states for Democrats so NO chance of McCain even being competitive.
Real talk...I'm looking at these posts like...the $*@%?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I don't know what's going on, FOX has Obama up 81-39, ABC and NBC 103-34, and CNN 77-34...... which one's are correct, I hope NBC and ABC aren't using the exit polls to make a projection like in '04. CNN seems to be doing it the right way, I don't know where the hell Fox is getting their numbers from.
laugh.gif

dude, they're ALL projections, NONE are concrete. The states they're calling are just big educated guesses based on precincts reporting in the ballots,and how states have gone in the past.

I know CNN is usually counted on for these kind of events... but ABC is doin a real nice job of breakin everything down and speadin some knowledge to ignorantpolitical people like me. Im stickin through with ABC till the end
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Then I'm stupid. Cause Obama will be a 2 term president. Hillary will play her part and chill till 2016

Back
Top Bottom