ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by Battousai701

dont know if this has been posted...

New Hampshire...Northwest?
laugh.gif

So apparently Joe the plumber isn't a plumber at all...And he doesn't make 250k a year...More like 40k.

McCain campaign FTL...again.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

So apparently Joe the plumber isn't a plumber at all...And he doesn't make 250k a year...More like 40k.

McCain campaign FTL...again.
link?

they are making it seem like joe the plumber is in a similar situation and relates to everyone else when he makes 250K+ a year (that is if he does make that)
"joe the plumber" monkier sounds better and tricker than "hovkid the corporate lawyer"
laugh.gif

I wouldnt be surprised if this joe is being paid by republicans to do this
smh.gif

joe the plummer admitted he does not make anywhere near 250k a year, he just wanted to ask the hypothetical question

and anybody who believes that this is actual voter fraud is a complete idiot

these people arent doing anything to "destroy democracy". Its a bunch of lames filling out peoples names to meet a registration quota so they can getpaid.

These "voters" cant do anything to the election because THEY DON"T EXIST and wont show up to vote because THEY ARE MADE UP.

Originally Posted by Strawberry Milkshakes

joe the plummer admitted he does not make anywhere near 250k a year, he just wanted to ask the hypothetical question

and anybody who believes that this is actual voter fraud is a complete idiot

these people arent doing anything to "destroy democracy". Its a bunch of lames filling out peoples names to meet a registration quota so they can get paid.

These "voters" cant do anything to the election because THEY DON"T EXIST and wont show up to vote because THEY ARE MADE UP.
Word. Don't you need an ID to vote anyway? I remember at my spot they check my license and then check the list. Granted you could fake alicense, but who would really go through all of that to vote? I can see an underage buying some beer though...

Thanks for posting the videos!

John McCain gives me the Heeby-Jeebies with his random expressions, blinking, aggression and body movements.
sick.gif
I would hate to have to see 4 more years ofthis nonsense.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

John McCain's hilarious in those videos

EDIT: Yall should watch the 2nd McCain video.... I guarantee you'll RESPECT him a lot more.... he says a LOT of good/nice things about Obama.

I think most of us know that McCain isn't a bad guy. It's just a lot of us are against his policies, Sarah Palin, and how his campaign is doing things.That speech at the charity dinner definitely showed a side of McCain that we haven't been able to see these past couple months due to the constantattacking and negativity put out by his campaign.

I watched both those videos last night and McCain was the funniest, I think it's because you wouldn't expect him to be saying things like that, so itjust make his jokes that much better
roll.gif
dude had me lol'ing
laugh.gif

EDIT: Yall should watch the 2nd McCain video.... I guarantee you'll RESPECT him a lot more.... he says a LOT of good/nice things about Obama.

As a military member I have ALWAYS respected McCain...

He just won't get my vote because I don't agree with one policy he has....

Sometimes I feel that some people take the jokes about McCain on NT to serious.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,439781,00.html

AP

Is it Saturday night? You betcha! Tina Fey better look out, as Sarah Palin steps into the lion's den, so to speak, with 'Saturday Night Live' appearance this weekend.

Obama: 'Don't Underestimate Our Ability to Screw It Up'...

Some Polls Indicate Tighter Race...

GALLUP POLL LIKELY VOTERS STAY 49 OBAMA, 47 MCCAIN FOR SECOND DAY...

AP/YAHOO Poll of 873 Democrats; 650 Republicans shows OBAMA 44%, MCCAIN 42%...

McCain gives Letterman biggest audience since 2005...

capt.f7827f21a72e42039c0b103dae2c3827.britain_africa_rising_lon810.jpg

Colin Powell might endorse Obama... Developing...

SURPRISE: WASHINGTON POST endorses Obama for president!

NEW YORK TIMES to endorse Obama in Sunday editions...

Originally Posted by WILLINC

dude is not even a licensed plumber
roll.gif

This Joe the Plumber isn't really a licensed plumber? WOW what was McCain thinking using this Joe character in the debate. Didn't McCain's teamcheck to see if this guy was the real deal? His life is ruined now due to the media and his kids are probably being ridiculed in school. This whole Joe thePlumber fiasco backfired on McCain.

Today's polls

[h3]General Election: McCain vs. Obama[/h3]http://[table][tr][th=""]Poll[/th] [th=""]Date[/th] [th=""]Sample[/th] [th=""]Obama (D)[/th] [th=""]McCain (R)[/th] [th=""]Spread[/th] [/tr][tr][td]RCP Average[/td] [td]10/09 - 10/16[/td] [td]--[/td] [td]49.5[/td] [td]42.7[/td] [td]Obama +6.8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rasmussen Tracking[/td] [td]10/14 - 10/16[/td] [td]3000 LV[/td] [td]50[/td] [td]46[/td] [td]Obama +4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Reuters/C-Span/Zogby Tracking[/td] [td]10/14 - 10/16[/td] [td]1210 LV[/td] [td]49[/td] [td]44[/td] [td]Obama +5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hotline/FD Tracking[/td] [td]10/14 - 10/16[/td] [td]804 LV[/td] [td]50[/td] [td]40[/td] [td]Obama +10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Gallup Tracking (Traditional)*[/td] [td]10/14 - 10/16[/td] [td]2155 LV[/td] [td]49[/td] [td]47[/td] [td]Obama +2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Gallup Tracking (Expanded)*[/td] [td]10/14 - 10/16[/td] [td]2314 LV[/td] [td]51[/td] [td]45[/td] [td]Obama +6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]GW/Battleground Tracking[/td] [td]10/12 - 10/16[/td] [td]800 LV[/td] [td]49[/td] [td]45[/td] [td]Obama +4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]IBD/TIPP Tracking[/td] [td]10/11 - 10/15[/td] [td]825 LV[/td] [td]45[/td] [td]42[/td] [td]Obama +3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]LA Times/Bloomberg[/td] [td]10/10 - 10/13[/td] [td]1030 LV[/td] [td]50[/td] [td]41[/td] [td]Obama +9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CBS News/NY Times[/td] [td]10/10 - 10/13[/td] [td]699 LV[/td] [td]53[/td] [td]39[/td] [td]Obama +14[/td] [/tr][tr][td]USA Today/Gallup (Traditional)*[/td] [td]10/10 - 10/12[/td] [td]761 LV[/td] [td]50[/td] [td]46[/td] [td]Obama +4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]USA Today/Gallup (Expanded)*[/td] [td]10/10 - 10/12[/td] [td]1030 LV[/td] [td]52[/td] [td]45[/td] [td]Obama +7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Pew Research[/td] [td]10/09 - 10/12[/td] [td]1191 LV[/td] [td]49[/td] [td]42[/td] [td]Obama +7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ipsos/McClatchy[/td] [td]10/09 - 10/13[/td] [td]1036 RV[/td] [td]48[/td] [td]39[/td] [td]Obama +9[/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom