ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Although I still believe Obama is going to win... it's amazing he's not putting this away, and his lead is actually shrinking (see today's poll avg being 4.8% as opposed to the overall average being 6.5%)....

Sunday's Zogby poll....

Obama = 47.8%
McCain = 45.1%
------------------------
Obama = +2.7%

ZOGBY 3 day average = Obama +3.87%
ZOGBY 5 day average = Obama +4.18%
ZOGBY 7 day average = Obama +4.49%

republicans are like boston sports teams that they can pull wins out of their *!% even when it seems unlikely or they were not meant to win
tired.gif

Although I still believe Obama is going to win... it's amazing he's not putting this away, and his lead is actually shrinking (see today's poll avg being 4.8% as opposed to the overall average being 6.5%)....

Sunday's Zogby poll....

Obama = 47.8%
McCain = 45.1%
------------------------
Obama = +2.7%

Are you sure that that is the poll with the lowest lead for Obama? Try posting the Fox News one.

laugh.gif
@ McCaingetting hit with that ETHER x's 3 in less than 48 hours.

Obama gets 100K people to attend a rally in St. Louis in a state that is very known as Republican turf.

Raises 150 Mill in the month of September.

Gets an endorsement from Colin Powell.

How many times is this gonna get discussed.

HE IS BLACK!!!! IF HE WAS WHITE, THIS RACE WOULDN'T BE CLOSE!!!!!! ARE YOU THAT BLINDED AS A CONSERVATIVETO NOT SEE IT!!!!!!

Sunday's Zogby poll....

Obama = 47.8%
McCain = 45.1%
------------------------
Obama = +2.7%

1) stop making conclusions based on crap polls like Zogby. according to gallup Obama is still maintaining his lead, 50%-42%.
2) historically, the gap in the polls always narrows as the election closes in. Obama stretching the lead out even more would be something of an anomaly.

Originally Posted by BasirWaahid

How many times is this gonna get discussed.

HE IS BLACK!!!! IF HE WAS WHITE, THIS RACE WOULDN'T BE CLOSE!!!!!! ARE YOU THAT BLINDED AS A CONSERVATIVE TO NOT SEE IT!!!!!!
I believe his comeback to your response that was said a while back was look at the Gore vs Bush election or the Kerry vs Bush.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sunday, October 19[table][tr][th=""]Race (Click to Sort)[/th] [th=""]Poll[/th] [th=""]Results[/th] [th=""]Spread[/th] [/tr][tr][td]National[/td] [td]Rasmussen Reports[/td] [td]Obama 51, McCain 45[/td] [td]Obama +6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]National[/td] [td]Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby[/td] [td]Obama 48, McCain 45[/td] [td]Obama +3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]National[/td] [td]Hotline/FD[/td] [td]Obama 48, McCain 41[/td] [td]Obama +7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]National[/td] [td]Gallup (Traditional)*[/td] [td]Obama 49, McCain 46[/td] [td]Obama +3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]National[/td] [td]Gallup (Expanded)*[/td] [td]Obama 51, McCain 44[/td] [td]Obama +7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ohio[/td] [td]NBC/Mason-Dixon[/td] [td]Obama 45, McCain 46[/td] [td]McCain +1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Minnesota[/td] [td]Star Tribune[/td] [td]Obama 52, McCain 41[/td] [td]Obama +11[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wisconsin[/td] [td]NBC/Mason-Dixon[/td] [td]Obama 51, McCain 39[/td] [td]Obama +12[/td] [/tr][tr][td]West Virginia[/td] [td]NBC/Mason-Dixon[/td] [td]McCain 47, Obama 41[/td] [td]McCain +6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]West Virginia[/td] [td]PPP (D)[/td] [td]McCain 50, Obama 42[/td] [td]McCain +8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]National[/td] [td]IBD/TIPP[/td] [td]Obama 47, McCain 42[/td] [td]Obama +5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Pennsylvania[/td] [td]Morning Call[/td] [td]Obama 52, McCain 40[/td] [td]Obama +12[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

laugh.gif
@ McCain getting hit with that ETHER x's 3 in less than 48 hours.

Obama gets 100K people to attend a rally in St. Louis in a state that is very known as Republican turf.

Raises 150 Mill in the month of September.

Gets an endorsement from Colin Powell.

No doubt, it's only so long fake politicians (McCain/Palin) can pretend.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

pimp.gif
Nov. 4 needs to hurry up and get here
Agreed, it's time to see what Obama can do for this country. I've heard enough about what he's going to do &change, now I want to see some (positive) action. Then again, he can't lose since it'll be all Bush's faultanyway if things don't get better
eyes.gif
.... sike, that excuse won'twork in 4 years if he doesn't do a good job.

TBone get out of here posting Rush Limbaugh.. He is the worst kind of person.... Preach the hate and ignorance somewhere else.

Originally Posted by Essential1

TBone get out of here posting Rush Limbaugh.. He is the worst kind of person.... Preach the hate and ignorance somewhere else.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Please.
He brings up a couple of relevant points & another side to the coin.
No one says you have to agree with what he has to say.... even I disagree with him on some of the things he has to say.
Or are you just another liberal that is NOT welcome to more then 1 point of view, not tolerant of any opposing views.... or knowing both sides of the coin?

Definition of liberal "open-minded or tolerant"

Originally Posted by krazy88s

I sense sarcasm from someone....
Why? because I think Obama is going to win? I do....
And I'm seriously interested to see what he's going to do as President.... so many people think he's going to be so awesome... alright lets see it.
I want this country to do well. So more power to Obama if he takes over.... improves the economy, keeps us safe, and makes things all around better.
I personally don't think he's going to have as positive of an influence as people are hoping he will.... but he could certainly easily prove me wrongand I'll give him a round of applauds if that's the case.
Even if I don't like him, he'll still be my President... be the President of the Untied States of America... therefore he's on OUR side, America isONE (republicans/democrats/others) so I will be supporting him in that regard*

*Nothing is more irritating then seeing those stupid bumper stickers saying "Bush isn't my President". You STUPID IDIOTS... YES HE IS. This isthe UNITED STATES..... we are all in this TOGETHER whether you like the man or not.

Then again, he can't lose since it'll be all Bush's fault anyway if things don't get better
eyes.gif
.... sike, that excuse won't work in 4 years if he doesn't do a good job

just like the economic problem now is bill clintons fault according to some conversatives.
eyes.gif
you are sure quick to jump the gun.

Back
Top Bottom