ELECTION WEEK 2020

With all of those unencrypted connections out there? Not realistic.

Oh ok, its not going on in your community even though you have no way of knowing for sure so it doesnt matter and must not be happening. Lol, ok genius.

They literally shut down all but one of the drive up polling centers in Houston (I don't live there) to aid voter suppression, but since you are unaware of it, it must be a lie LMAO!

STOP!

THIS WASN'T TODAY!

And she said she got there at 4:01 in the video.

Im not tryna fight with you though.

Love you.

STOP!

THIS WASN'T TODAY!

And she said she got there at 4:01 in the video.

Im not tryna fight with you though.

Love you.

Not trying to fight with you either but you sound like you live in a 1950's bomb shelter.

I said today and yesterday- but what difference does it make? That should not have happened.

And Stop what? You sound like you think she was committing some sort of crime.

It's the fact that it happen.

So what!!! If she got there at 415pm, us as humans need to have welcome arms for anyone that wants to vote.

Yes deadline is a deadline. But what harm are they causing by them still welcoming her vote after 4.

Not trying cause confrontation but No..

That was disgusting by far..

Well it makes a difference as we don’t know what the facts are.

What time does the polling place close? We just expect workers to be working continuously?

On the final day there are probably different rules than other days. No idea.

Having worked in elections and at polling places back in 2008 it’s a mess. And it’s just run by people. And people get tired, cranky and workers make bad decisions.

I’d be all for a different system of voting. It shouldn’t be this complex. I don’t really like mail in ballot system either but it’s at least better. People usually take the time and read more thoroughly.

Edit: My opinion is that voting day should be a national holiday and that we make it mandatory. And impose heavy fines for not voting. And registration and education should happen the week before and also be a mandatory day off / everyone’s gotta do it type thing

Not a hill im ready to die on.

Yall got it.

I sometimes find myself fighting for the rules of the suppressor.

Yall right.

.And registration and education should happen the week before and also be a mandatory day off / everyone’s gotta do it type thing

This.
Education.
Required.
Otherwise, these are our fellow voters...

If you cant thoroughly explain WHY your voting for your candidate. Go back to the drawing board and get your education.

I mentioned this in the stupid kanye East voting thread and he kept implying I want to take away folks vote. No..... read this again.

I already found my Bae.

Anne-Marie-Green.jpg

Anna Marie Green

might leave school early just to get it in last minute. SN CHECK

**** donald trump and anyone rocking with them. cause hate groups align with republicans/trump
that reason is enough for me.

keeping track of as many trump supporters as i can too. y'all aint gonna disappear once Biden wins.

might leave school early just to get it in last minute. SN CHECK

**** donald trump and anyone rocking with them. cause hate groups align with republicans/trump
that reason is enough for me.

keeping track of as many trump supporters as i can too. y'all aint gonna disappear once Biden wins.

Trump is gonna win tho

Well it makes a difference as we don’t know what the facts are.

What time does the polling place close? We just expect workers to be working continuously?

On the final day there are probably different rules than other days. No idea.

Having worked in elections and at polling places back in 2008 it’s a mess. And it’s just run by people. And people get tired, cranky and workers make bad decisions.

I’d be all for a different system of voting. It shouldn’t be this complex. I don’t really like mail in ballot system either but it’s at least better. People usually take the time and read more thoroughly.

Edit: My opinion is that voting day should be a national holiday and that we make it mandatory. And impose heavy fines for not voting. And registration and education should happen the week before and also be a mandatory day off / everyone’s gotta do it type thing

i agree. been saying make voting mandatory for years..and have the election as a holiday or on a weekend. If you don't vote you get fined come tax time.

Back
Top Bottom