ELECTION WEEK 2020

How is Trump ahead in Pennsylvania by 12 points?
Thought Joe had his home state wrapped up
Joe needs Georgia now badly.

also the narrative that everyone that votes trump wants to be white or is racist is ridiculous, some people myself included care about policy and the economy...

its disgusting and dismmistive to label a group of people as racist because they don't vote the way "you" want them too...
The thing is:
- there is no economy to speak of in the middle of a pandemic that continues to go unaddressed. Can't have a healthy economy without healthy people.

- Trump has no policy for his second term that doesn't involve reducing the rights of minorities. Where's his healthcare plan?

- The biggest thing is that lack of integrity, open hypocrisy, corruption, and contempt for the laws Trump pretends to uphold are not deal breakers for his supporters.

I mean, he did what he said he was going to do, which was declare victory before all the votes were counted, and ask "his" judges to stop the count in states where he is leading.

If you voted for him, you voted against what you pretend to support.

also the narrative that everyone that votes trump wants to be white or is racist is ridiculous, some people myself included care about policy and the economy...

its disgusting and dismmistive to label a group of people as racist because they don't vote the way "you" want them too...

Nope, thats not whats disgusting..

In this election? LOL

It is also disgusting to vote for a dude that literally incites racists and white extremist groups. Just last week the dude was on television antagonizing a US governor who was the target of a failed assassination by no other than white supremacists. But yea sure “policy and economy” as if this administration is some bastion of good for the majority of Americans:rolleyes:

I really really do not trust that mail in ballot nonsense. This isn't the 90s. They should've used some sort of electronic voting. Ssn required so no one can vote with dead relatives. 99% of people have cell phones. Mail in is a fail.

some elderly people still aren’t tech savvy...

These white folks SWEATING in GA right now. I'm from Dekalb county... its all Black bruh bruh... And fulton is ATLANTA.... It seriously could flip.

I always hear people say, you have Atlanta and then you have Georgia.

Same thing with every state with a major city.

Screenshot_20201104-061503_Twitter.jpg

Back
Top Bottom