Elementary School Shooting: Newtown, Connecticut. 28 confirmed dead, 18 were children

They told these little babies to close their eyes and run so they wouldn't see all the bodies. :frown:

Are you ******g kidding me. :smh:

the most disgusting and disturbing thing ive heard in my life.

SMH x10000000

how you gonna kill innocent children? damn

Last minute contender for dumbest **** said on NT in 2012 ever

don't be so quick to ridicule. Just because everyone is emotional about a loss doesn't mean you could rule out possible motives.

None of these shootings are taking place were people are allowed to carry. pattern is a pattern.

Just ruined my day, I'm too sad and mad all in one. Can't romprehend ones actions for this ****.... What type of world is this?

SMH x10000000

Did you not hear about the Norway shooting or it doesn't matter because it wasn't US?

This has happened before and in greater numbers.

Just heard about this and my heart sunk. These are kids man. Kids :smh:

What is wrong with this world.

Last edited:
Last minute contender for dumbest **** said on NT in 2012 ever
don't be so quick to ridicule. Just because everyone is emotional about a loss doesn't mean you could rule out possible motives.

None of these shootings are taking place were people are allowed to carry. pattern is a pattern.
"Guns dont kill people, people kill people."

People that wanna commit murders get access to weapons.

But this aint about that, RIP to those who were killed today.

RIP to the victims and my prayers are up for the family. Can't believe what this world is coming to.

I know this may not be the time but I have that strong feeling gun laws will be in question following this, we all know its different when it comes to kids.

SMH x10000000

Did you not hear about the Norway shooting or it doesn't matter because it wasn't US?

clearly i never heard it, was it children?

Only other times I've felt THIS sick is 9/11 and the triple murder/home invasion in CT.  
ohwell.gif

They told these little babies to close their eyes and run so they wouldn't see all the bodies. :frown:

Are you ******g kidding me. :smh:

DAMN :smh: . this madness has to end man. my heart and prayers goes out the victims. I was just having a good day, then I hear about this. I can't take this.

I believe 18 children confirmed dead.

I'm I the only one that is highly upset this coward is dead?....death is the easiest way out for this POS...dudes civil rights should have gone out the window and we should have treated him with the same animosity he treated those poor kids.....this is so upsetting.

A week more and these kids would be at home from school waiting on Christmas. Now you'll have classmates, parents and the whole community grieving behind this foolishness. They should have been safe. The worst thing on those kids' mind should have been not getting everything they wanted for Christmas.. 

Last edited:

First thing I thought was that Norway shooting and how in the world can we prevent that from happening here in the US and here we are today with this... :smh:

Im speechless and heartbroke....these are kids, wow. Some of these children will never be the same

No wonder so many of today's youth "grow up fast".

RIP to all...

So that motif justifies what they(he) did? :stoneface:

Last edited:
I'm so heated man...the thing that pisses me off too is that you know there are other crazies out there in the world who are seeing this and are impressed/inspired. The same people who will attempt to do stuff like this in the future...F them

Back
Top Bottom