Elementary School Shooting: Newtown, Connecticut. 28 confirmed dead, 18 were children

Sad thing is that somewhere in hell, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold are smiling for what they started

I just don't understand how you can murder someone unless its revenge or justified for your safety

Starting to think these crazy events are a result of the side affects from some of these doctor prescribed meds manifesting through manic episodes.  As well as preexisting mental issues, but being triggered by these meds.

Sickening. Just sickening.

Prayers go out to all those affected.

Last edited:
12 Deadliest US Shootings...

Link

6 have occurred since 2007. SIX.

mean.gif
I've said it before but we need to stop turning these killers into celebrities.

Give them NO media attention. NONE.  Grieve for the families publicly but give these ******g sociopaths no burn on TV or print.

I have no desire to see this mans face or to see some cell phone vid of him from 2009 or anything like they're inevitably going to show on TV.

It's sick.

Jesus :smh:

I was ******** bricks, as soon as I turned on the news to watch my girl texts me saying they were on lockdown at her school she teaches at in Brooklyn. Thank God it was only a drill.

Have they confirmed the second guy is the shooter or are they just questioning him?

How do you kill kids man....KIDS!  I don't believe in hell but I wish there was one for people like this

Dang this is so sad. just little kids. kindergarten to 4th grade!! LITTLE INNOCENT KIDS on their 2nd to last week before christmas!!!

I'm not a very religious person, but pleaseeeeee I hope this ahole gets his on the other side if there is such a thing...can't possibly be that this man took 18 young lives and doesn't pay for it one way or another....death for him is just too easy, too ***** easy b.

So heinous. There is nothing more innocent than a child, I'm absolutely heartbroken. We live in a terrible world. :frown:

so is it one or 2 shooters?
A witness tells WFSB-TV that a second man was taken out of the woods in handcuffs wearing a black jacket and camouflage pants and telling parents on the scene, “I did not do it.”
They're not saying whether he's a shooter or not but just said they have a second person in custody, we'll see how this goes

Last edited:
"Many of the students were murdered in one classroom--a kindergarten class"...such ********...:smh:

The death penalty was recently repealed in CT so the worst that can happen to the alleged second gunman is life in prison.

What kind of sick world do we live in where people are shooting up elementary schools?

My thoughts and prayers go out to all the families that are going through this unfortunate time.

"Many of the students were murdered in one classroom--a kindergarten class"...such ********...:smh:
The death penalty was recently repealed in CT so the worst that can happen to the alleged second gunman is life in prison.

These dudes are trying to make a mockery of the system

"Many of the students were murdered in one classroom--a kindergarten class"...such ********...
mean.gif

I'd rather a sucker get life in prison than death penalty

:smh:

Kids... killing kids.... what the ****

Hope dude's a** is ready for prison.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom