Elizabeth Holmes, Scammer of the Millennium

elizabeth holmes rebranding already starting :lol:

Barely even looks like the same person :lol:
Still the most baffling case of fraud I can think of. How did anyone, much less people in the medical industry, ever think a blood drop was going to work?
And that's putting aside the obviously fake persona.

elizabeth holmes rebranding already starting :lol:

I think I read somewhere that her partner's family and friends tried their best to keep him away from her, but she was still able to get her hooks deep into him

It is wild, this woman is a master manipulator that gets men with resources and options to sign up to do some of the goofiness ****

I could only imagine the **** storm2006 storm2006 would be doing for this white woman if they had ever crossed paths

I could only imagine the **** storm2006 storm2006 would be doing for this white woman if they had ever crossed paths
The 10k Dog story always gets me

Storm.png

storm2006 storm2006 will have Theranos back up and running under the rebrand in no time

The 10k Dog story always gets me

Storm.png

storm2006 storm2006 will have Theranos back up and running under the rebrand in no time

:wow: This was a legendary receipt pull :lol: I would have wanted no parts of the OG Elizabeth but the rebrand Liz is :emoji_fire:

In thinking about what Rusty said and her using dudes for resources, in spring 2019 when this was originally popping off I wouldn’t have had anything to offer. Four years later in 2023 doe, I legit would have been valuable and since I would have already been attached to her sinking her ship, I would have incentive to cash in all my chips to save my *** in general and hers for sentencing purposes because even though she won’t do the full 11 apparently she’s going in and leaving ole boy behind with two kids :sick: :smh:

Actually…now that I think about it, even that is a manipulative play because she basically secured that her man will have to wait for her because he’s not getting any yambs as a single dad with two kids :wow: She stays playing 4D chess :lol:

:wow: This was a legendary receipt pull :lol: I would have wanted no parts of the OG Elizabeth but the rebrand Liz is :emoji_fire:

In thinking about what Rusty said and her using dudes for resources, in spring 2019 when this was originally popping off I wouldn’t have had anything to offer. Four years later in 2023 doe, I legit would have been valuable and since I would have already been attached to her sinking her ship, I would have incentive to cash in all my chips to save my *** in general and hers for sentencing purposes because even though she won’t do the full 11 apparently she’s going in and leaving ole boy behind with two kids :sick: :smh:

Actually…now that I think about it, even that is a manipulative play because she basically secured that her man will have to wait for her because he’s not getting any yambs as a single dad with two kids :wow: She stays playing 4D chess :lol:

I heard dude is an heir to some big hotelier. He definitely getting yambos

I heard dude is an heir to some big hotelier. He definitely getting yambos
Yea he’s rich AF. That ain’t stopping him :lol:

Well damb. I didn’t know. I did some cursory research and it’s hard to tell dudes full story but he’s worth at least $10MM although I guess he may have more coming?

That second baby was just born in February too. Liz knew what she was doing. Funny how it was her Ex-bf that caught the wire fraud and and conspiracy to commit wire fraud charges :lol: :lol:

Damn when did she have kids?

Her oldest is about to be two (July 2021) and then she just had the second in February. So she was casually just getting the club shot up through it all. These types of yambs are different bruh :lol:

She got pregnant in order to get sympathy from the court on sentencing. It didn't work as planned.

I actually think they knew she was going to get the years so if the child was a legal ploy it would be to keep her out of prison during the appeal process, which could take years, because she has two young children. They only gave her and additional 6 weeks. She’s going to a pretty posh facility though so she’ll be alright. They currently have some reality TV stars in there from the January 6th riots so she may not even be the most popular in the prison :lol:

Not surprised she played a bunch of her investors. Guarantee that they are old horny farts that only get play if they pay or new money tech nerds that have no real social skills let alone the ability to pick-up women. All you have to be a normal looking younger to middle-aged woman that speaks their language, then your bound to have their "attention". Not saying she's ugly, but unfortunately she's a rare specimen in their world.

Not surprised she played a bunch of her investors. Guarantee that they are old horny farts that only get play if they pay or new money tech nerds that have no real social skills let alone the ability to pick-up women. All you have to be a normal looking younger to middle-aged woman that speaks their language, then your bound to have their "attention". Not saying she's ugly, but unfortunately she's a rare specimen in their world.

I see the underpinnings of your case but for every Elizabeth Holmes (middle-aged woman that speaks their [tech] language) there are 10 Bernie Madoff’s (middle-aged to old white women that speak their investors language). I would contend that Holmes is anomaly. I watch that show American Greed and it is pretty rare to see a woman of any age or attractiveness level spearheading these types of schemes. When involved, women are usually just accomplices. Her ex was the opposite in the case. As a matter of fact he got a harsher sentence than her :wow: :wow: :lol:

There’s no parole in the federal system but DJT signed legislation for the First Step Act which may give her ”good time credit” and there are other opportunities for relief in there. She’s not doing that full 11 and change. Regardless, worst case she’ll come out at 50 and hit the book/speaking circuit heavy.

That $450MM+ restitution doe :sick::sick::sick:

Back
Top Bottom