Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

So, according to the article, it got taken down because he didnt go through the proper avenues, not people complaining

Just finally updated my Twitter app. That X is trash
I also don’t like how the home button and stuff disappears when you scroll

It's been pretty trash with posts here for non twitter users. Sometimes they don't load, and you don't get a thread anymore for context.

It's been pretty trash with posts here for non twitter users. Sometimes they don't load, and you don't get a thread anymore for context.
It’s Twitter users that can’t get them to load either on here, don’t confuse that. The posting of tweets on here doesn’t load for all parties now.

Screenshot_20230807-000247_Chrome~2.jpg

Interesting live stream. He’s really adamant the robot they are making will take the company into another level.

Oh there's definitely a difference. Everyone wants to feel like they, "stuck it to the man".

Local reporting said that people complained to the city about the sign and the flashing light it was putting out. The city looked into it the sign, and made them take it down because they didn't have the permits for it to be up in the first place. Whether the two we connected or independent, they don't say but I have a hard time believing they would be completely separate.

And it can have nothing to do with sticking it to Musk. Most would annoyed if a new huge bright sign was flashing light into their homes

Maybe regular people want to get some regular rest at night.

And some ******* and his illegal sign is preventing that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom