Elon Musk trying to buy Twitter (edit: deal has been finalized)

Whether the og owners of Twitter get it back or not... the brand of Twitter is dead.

Elon is a great chess player.

Twitter is the Queen... to the King... Instagram... in reference to social media.

Tesla is the King... To Elon... in reference to transportation... for the future... in reference to Elon... and the market.

*that is Elon's bet

Elon acquired the Queen of Social Media... knowing that whether he eventually lost her or not... for the time he had her... he could use her to take as many pieces as he could... and distract everyone from his most valuable piece... the King... Tesla.

Now going forward... Elon can just defensively double and quadruple up on protecting Tesla... while also offensively betting... one or a few of his other strong pieces... will beat their competition... eventually and always... enough for him to eventually win.

The objective of the game is trying to win?

I think he just wants to be really popular.

This world is having one big popularity contest. I don't want to say he himself wants to be a king... but all men have some level of a king complex... and I think that he wants to OWN and have and be associated with pretty, and popular things... that will make him look like a king... or at least popular.

Isn't he starting some A.I company, I would imagine owning Twitter would be a great tool to have. so much information avaialble to steal :lol:

It’s on brand that Elon who hates Cancel Culture invented Cancel Culture.

Let me see if I can put up a struggle defense of Elon like his resident Stan does.

"the people complained about the range but I bet they still drove their car everyday. it is always the people that complain the most and hate Elon that are still in his cars. I see it all the time.

Throw in a couple: :lol: :lol: :rofl:"

Comparison Ford Comparison Ford you think I got the formula down famb?

Last edited:
I believe that Tesla will eventually release solar powered self charging vehicles.

As long as the car is in the sun and is idle... the car will charge.

I believe that ruining Twitter is just one thing on the to do list until his flagship toy is revealed.

Like I keep saying. **** car company good battery company. Nothing more. Their quality is garbage tier. They analyzed the cyber truck that was built the other week. Almost everything was out of alignment and that’s supposed to be your first so your flagship. It’s all jokes at this point.

Like I keep saying. **** car company good battery company. Nothing more. Their quality is garbage tier. They analyzed the cyber truck that was built the other week. Almost everything was out of alignment and that’s supposed to be your first so your flagship. It’s all jokes at this point.

yup.. this is basically what I’ve heard/read

and even further was listening to a podcast from car insiders and they were talking about upcoming EV releases and trucks/SUVs in general.. when they got on the subject of the cyber truck, a guy who knew who of their engineers said basically the following: they’ll be in meetings and elon will pop his head in and make demands and they had to figure it out and the engineer went on to describe it as opening the door throwing in a grenade and leaving them to figure out the mess

the podcast

Let me see if I can put up a struggle defense of Elon like his resident Stan does.

"the people complained about the range but I bet they still drove their car everyday. it is always the people that complain the most and hate Elon that are still in his cars. I see it all the time.

Throwing in a couple: :lol: :lol: :rofl:"

Mans entire schtick is basically being the dude on the right for every topic:
IMG_0719.jpeg

I believe that Tesla will eventually release solar powered self charging vehicles.

As long as the car is in the sun and is idle... the car will charge.

the new prius can do this, but there's so little space to have a buncha solar panels that I think it gives you like 1-2% of charge in over 24 hours in the sun

Throw in a couple: :lol: :lol: :rofl:"

Third time today you’ve mentioned me w/o me interacting/ saying anything to or about you 😂

I have more control over your emotions than you do & I don’t even have to interact with you… straighten up

Third time today you’ve mentioned me w/o me interacting/ saying anything to or about you 😂

I have more control over your emotions than you do & I don’t even have to interact with you… straighten up
I am in a thread you are active in, mocking your nonsense so you can see it.

You are the same dude that went into TAN, a thread I don't post in, to talk **** about me. And was too much of a coward to @ me.

You are the same dude that went crying in the Umar thread about wanting to leave NT because you got banned from another thread.

You are the most fragile dude on NT's servers.

So please, spare me. You can't try to can't I control, you can post all the smileys you want.

No one is buying it.

The statement didn’t really need supporting evidence though. If you have social media you see what he’s referring to. I see it everyday, people who have sworn off Twitter complaining about it :lol:
You don't hafta leave this thread to experience this phenomenon. This is like the third time Twitter has died to these people this quarter.

I don't see BlueSky or Threads getting quoted... ever.

the new prius can do this, but there's so little space to have a buncha solar panels that I think it gives you like 1-2% of charge in over 24 hours in the sun

I wonder if Elon... has the technology... to have low density solar panels... that produce a high level charge.

That will be the play.

The Tesla self charging solar battery will charge for _ amount of hours... and produce _ amount of miles.

MPG(miles per gallon) will turn into MPHC(miles produced per hour charged)

So Elon could say... you can charge your Tesla with my tech.... and for every hour charged... my car will run for 100(or whatever number... that will be the play) amount of miles.

Having a car charged for 10 hours before a maximum of a 1000 mile pre-planned drive sounds practical and valuable.

I would buy one if I never had to buy gas... or rely on a charger again.

Elon, Toyota, or anyone else... could shut down the oil industry... if any of them... could make that happen.

IMO... I think Elon is either winning the race... or he has already won the race... and hasn't played his card yet.

Back
Top Bottom