Emanuel AME : Charleston South Carolina shooting has left at least 8 dead.

As a minority (Asian) I sympathize so much with African Americans.

I don't give a **** how many minority friends a white person has, they will never ever understand how it feels to not be white.

Can't even begin to imagine growing up in the States as man of color. This world sucks

Reverend clementas cousin just gave description of events told to her by a friend who was in there

The youngest victim tried to talk him out of it...got killed in front of his mother who was playing dead :smh:

Say he reloaded 5 times :smh:

For some reason in the back of my mind I have a feeling he won't get the "sentencing" or the "just verdict" he deserves.

I'm positive he'll get the death penalty, SC isn't shy about that, but still that seems too good for this scumbag.

You might be right....maybe I watch too much OITNB or something and think there is some sort of understanding between racial groups to keep balance and benefit everyone inside...welcoming this scum will def tilt that balance....lol
This guy can't be serious.

anybody got some fox news coverage?

or some folks trying to flip it..

i need a laugh in these times right now, famb... and the cats that try to flop it always make me chuckle.

The reason why we will never come together is because every time something like this happens everyone just uses it to push their agendas. The President is pushing his gun control agenda, blacks are using it to push their agenda of not being treated fairly and unfair media coverage, etc... it will continue to be a never ending cycle.

Instead of focusing on why and how these things happen, we would rather call the criminal a cracker or ****** and have fake outrage for a week on social media until the next big news story happens.

Nothing is every going to change.

bus-driver-kicks-man.gif

ksteezy comparing real life to a damn tv show.

man how ****** up the world is. ksteezy better off taking habitual line stepping pix of his toms. it only makes sense that kind of logic comes from a guy who disses Californians yet hasn't even left the boundaries of the tri state area in the US

Last edited:
You might be right....maybe I watch too much OITNB or something and think there is some sort of understanding between racial groups to keep balance and benefit everyone inside...welcoming this scum will def tilt that balance....lol
Isn't that show strictly about a women's pen? 
laugh.gif

Whole different ballgame bro. Take it from someone that works within the system.

So if this goes federal he cannot get the death penalty?

What makes you say that? The Boston bomber literally JUST got sentenced to death :lol:

Both guys are terrorists, yet this guy isn't classified as one. Hmm.

I've seen CNN refer to him as a terrorist multiple times.

Is that what they're leading off with, or are they leading off with him being a troubled youth that was a good kid whose friends didn't see this coming?

I literally haven't seen any of that.

They had one of his friends on there earlier saying that the guy would say racist things all the time and how this wasn't surprising. They even mentioned that he wanted to start a race war.

This is shocking. Like a Kendrick Perkins successful post move, there's a first for everything.

It's not just CNN either.

Bill O called him a terrorist and said he is no different than ISIS.

steezy cant catch a break right now. :lol:

minus whale just fade to bolivia for a couple weeks, famb...

The reason why we will never come together is because every time something like this happens everyone just uses it to push their agendas. The President is pushing his gun control agenda, blacks are using it to push their agenda of not being treated fairly and unfair media coverage, etc... it will continue to be a never ending cycle.

Instead of focusing on why and how these things happen, we would rather call the criminal a cracker or ****** and have fake outrage for a week on social media until the next big news story happens.

Nothing is every going to change.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jR8N50O3FDw/UnY5gfMOslI/AAAAAAAAOmc/Qt0RUXUd4bY/s1600/bus-driver-kicks-man.gif[/quote]

:lol that was one of the most tragically naive things I've ever heard. An AGENDA of not being treated fairly??? An AGENDA??? Baby girl, that is not an agenda, that's a fact. That whole post is an abomination, but that part is straight up sad.

[quote="youngwolf, post: 23594947"][quote="Peep Game, post: 23594573"][quote="youngwolf, post: 23594537"][quote="Peep Game, post: 23594492"][quote="youngwolf, post: 23594455"][quote="Peep Game, post: 23594364"][quote="GetBack, post: 23594328"][quote="sckid20, post: 23591420"]
So if this goes federal he cannot get the death penalty?[/QUOTE]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

It's not just CNN either.

Bill O called him a terrorist and said he is no different than ISIS.[/quote]

I meant a first time for everything as in there's been so many instances of the media painting a sympathetic portrait of murderers like this, that it's surprising that they're not doing that this time. It's weird though that you seem to be very adamant about this. Is CNN your go-to news source or something? (real question)

ksteezy comparing real life to a damn tv show.

man how ****** up the world is. ksteezy better off taking habitual line stepping pix of his toms. it only makes sense that kind of logic comes from a guy who disses Californians yet hasn't even left the boundaries of the tri state area in the US

Bro lighten up man....I don't know what the hell is like inside a prison...just painting a possible scenario....idk man :lol:

Back
Top Bottom