Emanuel AME : Charleston South Carolina shooting has left at least 8 dead.

:lol: Chris Hayes has been killing me with how he's needled just about ever person he's interviewed and especially any politician or rep for SC about the disgusting WS symbol that is the confederate flag flying high as these ppl talk about mourn for these victims when this kid spent a hr lying in wait about to kill 9 black ppl in a black church.

its really comical

This **** is so pathetic

The confederate flag is a symbol of hate. Anyone who says otherwise is a fool.

You should watch Oz Ksteezy. Thats a realistic depiction.

Verne Schiller gon be waiting for this dude at the gates with open arms.

politicians like nikki haley and mark sanford are nothing, but apologists for the legacy of abuse their "heritage" has wielded upon a population of americans

I can't find the interview (I'm guessing nobody uploaded it yet, msnbc hasn't yet) that was bit earlier than this where he was talking with an older black man (I missed when he introduced him) where dude just kept it 100% real. This is clearly an act of terrorism but he just straight up said if we're not gonna talk about the white supremacist ideology prevalent in the south and have a discussion about the real problems it makes no sense to continue to overuse the word terrorism and racism to the point they have no real meaning.

Last edited:
I don't think i have seen a day as sad as this since i have been here.

Terrible, terrible day |I

My heart goes out to the victims and the families of the victims.
Man I could go further back but ever since dude shot up those children in Sandy I knew this (Old)NuAmerica is back on it's bull **** and none of this is gonna change. Some are just gonna do w/e they can to remain in denial and be as dishonest as possible to avoid facing these problems.

Unfortunately, there's going to be more terrible days to come.

They want God out of schools but want to keep the hate symbols apart of government. Makes sens.
I don't think those are the same "they" but I get your point.

Last edited:
I've been watching a lot of youtube videos about the confederate flag...there are a few really interesting documentaries on there.

Y'all ever heard of this HK Edgerton guy? :smh:

I've been watching a lot of youtube videos about the confederate flag...there are a few really interesting documentaries on there.

Y'all ever heard of this HK Edgerton guy?
mean.gif
Was trying to read about him on the southernheritage411 website, but couldn't get it to load for some reason.   

Was just going to post this...Jon Stewart nailed it.  Although he's a comedian, he's more on top of current events than most of the media.

off topic but twitter is no joke.

Got that girl from twitter fired on her day off. 
laugh.gif

Sorry if I'm late

yall remember when that idiot kanye tried to own the confederate flag with his dumb mass

Storm front is interesting right now. Peep this comment from stormfront:

We should all remember what Dr. Pierce said was the primary product of racial diversity and multiculturalism - ALIENATION.

The Jewish controlled media is and will continue to blame "racism" for the incident and perhaps point the finger at WN as the source for this kid's rage.

The fact is THEY have created the society in which many, many people live alienated, unhappy, and unfulfilled lives with no purpose. Our people, our youth today are taught to hate their own people, history and heritage, and it should come as no surprise that some of these individuals become detached and are subject to losing their sanity in a manner such as the kid did here.

The only identity they are taught is ok to have is one where they work to atone for their supposed "privilege" as a White person. Meanwhile they see the sickness and rot all around them, they see the hate and the hypocrisy, the pressure builds and a few of these people lose their minds. Others get lost in drugs and alcohol, still others go the way of the goofball in Spokane, completely betray their race and deny even being White.

The Jewish media and establishment are 100% to blame for these events coming to pass.

We should proclaim that this kid's way was the way of the individual who has given up, who has resolved that all is lost and nothing can be made right again. How can one think an action such as this could lead to liberation, as Dr. Duke said today?

We should not be on our heels however, be loud and proud in proclaiming that we have, once again, been proven right.

More diversity and more multiculturalism will bring forth more alienation, and that alienation on the part of the people will see more violence and bloodshed. We have been saying it for years, the policies and principles in which this society is built are doomed to fail - and this is just that, a failed state. No amount of shiny junk in the malls or newly constructed suburban subdivisions will change this fact.

Racial separation, the real and authentic strength of unity on the basis of a common history and heritage is what will put an end to this sort of thing happening in America and in any other place in this world that is build upon the flawed and failed policy of racial diversity and multiculturalism.

We should be quick to reject the lie that this sort of thing, White people murdering Black people, is anything but the exception - and continue to highlight the reality of the outright and ongoing war on our people being carried out by Black thugs and criminals.

Also we should steel ourselves to the reality that the only way we rid ourselves of the poison of multiculturalism and diversity is straight at and right through the Jew.

And the rot the Jew has brought on our world will not be gotten rid of in a day or through one stupid stunt like this one, it will take hard work, dedication, courage and will, and the knowledge that violence or illegality in the present day will only lay us low.

Back
Top Bottom