Emanuel AME : Charleston South Carolina shooting has left at least 8 dead.

NYT: Since, 9/11...More people killed by white supremacists than middle eastern "terrorists"

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/25/u...es-perceptions-of-top-terror-threat.html?_r=1

But but but.... Chicago violence!!

/hating *** supremacists

Did you read the article?

"Since Sept. 11 2001, nearly twice as many people have been killed by white supremacists, antigovernment fanatics and other non-Muslim extremists than by radical Muslims:48 have been killed by extremists who are not Muslim, including the recent mass killing in Charleston S.C., compared with 26 by self proclaimed jihadists, ccording to a county by New America, a Washington research center."

They lumped everything together to make it seem like those are all "white supremacist" killings.Those lumped together killings equal 48 over a 14 year span. More people were killed in Chicago since January.

How do you quote the part of the article that CLEARLY spells out they weren't all WS killings and still accuse them of trying to make them all seem like WS killings?

"Since Sept. 11 2001, nearly twice as many people have been killed by white supremacists, antigovernment fanatics and other non-Muslim extremists than by radical Muslims:48 have been killed by extremists who are not Muslim, including the recent mass killing in Charleston S.C., compared with 26 by self proclaimed jihadists, ccording to a county by New America, a Washington research center."

They lumped everything together to make it seem like those are all "white supremacist" killings.Those lumped together killings equal 48 over a 14 year span. More people were killed in Chicago since January.

pretty sure that was sarcasm... fontaine fontaine is straight...y'all wildin for not picking up on that...

How do you quote the part of the article that CLEARLY spells out they weren't all WS killings and still accuse them of trying to make them all seem like WS killings?

I was responding to this statement:

"NYT: Since, 9/11...More people killed by white supremacists than middle eastern "terrorists""

Don't act like that article wasn't attempting to make that statement.

I was responding to this statement:

"NYT: Since, 9/11...More people killed by white supremacists than middle eastern "terrorists""

Don't act like that article wasn't attempting to make that statement.

What? an article with a misleading headline? GASP

That can't be.

pretty sure that was sarcasm... fontaine fontaine is straight...y'all wildin for not picking up on that...

It is hard to tell around here sometimes. Some lone wolf white lunatic kills 9 black people with an illegaly obtained gun, and suddenly the issue is gun control and a a flag. Not to mention the 1000s of armed and trained white supremacists still lurking in the shadows.:rolleyes

Last edited:

Not sure if posted but 4 million in donations 
mean.gif

https://newswatch33.com/news/charle...ceives-4-million-in-donations-from-supporters
That can't be real.
reminds me when people mocked @Hand2HandKing  's thread.

I really hope that isnt real. But I'm not surprised 
mean.gif

^^^^ The GOP know that there are tons of Ferguson's x100 out there, and those white supremacist more often than not a republicans. If they just let the president go around exposing them then after a while all even some of the white folk that are not actively down with white supremacy, just living in willful ignorance, will face a moral dilemma and might turn on them

If is one thing to tell someone how bad it is, but when you shock them with evidence a lot more wake up.

Last edited:
Repped. Wanted to quote this again because I found this vid to be so meaningful. She truly breaks down our history and conditioning in America better than most people I've ever seen. Seriously do watch the whole thing, every piece of it is important.

Just watched the whole thing. Felt good to soak in that knowledge. Thanks for re-posting it.

:pimp:

The brother's level of ****in even impressed the KKK.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
My great grand daddy told me about these kinds..

Like they're some mythical creature 
dahell2.png

I hope he joins them and then once they're done with his *** they'll throw him away like scraps and maybe he'll get a clue

Line up every single member of the KKK and get rid of them. 

inb4 "violence doesn't solve anything"

These types of people do not add anything to society

Back
Top Bottom