Emanuel AME : Charleston South Carolina shooting has left at least 8 dead.

and the co-pastor said they forgive them already 
mean.gif

We gotta stop with this **** 

Yall should see the comments. They are saying Black people probably lit the fire to fuel our victim "agenda" tf?

Meanwhile in Texas...a white woman paints fake bruises on her face and lies about being kidnapped and beaten by black people.

Smh.

Last edited:
Has anybody heard media outlets saying they should forgive the Boston bombers? Has the media ever said they should forgive Bin Laden?

Was the media saying they should forgive this POS, or did those that forgave him just do it?

I haven't heard the media specifically say they should forgive this dude but whenever something does happen to black people were always told to, forgive, forget, move on etc.

Oh look who's here, the guy obsessed with black culture but always got something slick to say about black people.

Culture vultures :smh:

They forgave because they feel they're being good Christians by doing so. Yet another reason Christianity is poison. And I'm not knocking forgiveness. It has it's place. But not here.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 So being a big fan of hip-hop makes me obsessed with black culture? I've sonned you so many times it's becoming second nature. Fall back. 
They forgave because they feel they're being good Christians by doing so. Yet another reason Christianity is poison. And I'm not knocking forgiveness. It has it's place. But not here.
Exactly. 

So you basically just typed a reach, followed by another reach. Got it.
I asked that question earlier

No one pressure them to do it... But the judge did bring it up...

And again... Its a mixture of people trying to be super christian and black folks' quickness to ... Well... You know.

and the co-pastor said they forgive them already 
mean.gif

We gotta stop with this **** 
you lying, famb.

Where? I didn't see it in the article
Yeah it's not in that one.

Its in the Washington Post

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...na-was-deliberately-set-ablaze-officials-say/

“Honestly I can speak for this church,” he told the Observer. “That we’ve already forgiven them and we want to move forward. And we are hoping this is an opportunity for Christ to show himself in their hearts.”

Christianity is debilitating to the black community and the crazy thing is black peiple don't forgive each other the way they do these racist/prejudice Caucasians

They love forgiving the devil

Last edited:
I just don't think they're progressive these days like they used to be...they're like a religious version of a predatory loan company

I grew up in the church and I've been to predominately white churches too....it's literally night and day.

Last edited:
The best definition for Christianity is a euro-gentile pycho-philosophical vehicle of spiritual and intellectual enslavement which has as it's end the cultural and racial superiority of the people who created it. It promotes the inability of critical and free thinking. Don't question it just believe. It perpetually empowers the agenda intended by it. The original tool of white supremacy. This was forced down our throats after our original culture was systematically destroyed and plagiarized and yet we still have masses of black folks marching to the tune of mental slavery. The creflow dollars of the world will always be here to lead the weak astray. We need soldiers not sheep.

Christianity has been so flipped around and pimped it's hard for me to really take it serious. I think a lot of people jump into cuz they've been told they're suppose to.

Why is everyone so hung up on whether the families forgave the killer? Are they the ones who are gonna take the killer to trial?

And then "Oh man Christianity is causing people to forgive people Another reason why i hate it" :rolleyes
A guy just killed 9 people in a church and yet we care more about how the victims families are responding...

Why is everyone so hung up on whether the families forgave the killer? Are they the ones who are gonna take the killer to trial?

And then "Oh man Christianity is causing people to forgive people Another reason why i hate it" :rolleyes
A guy just killed 9 people in a church and yet we care more about how the victims families are responding...

Nobody is hung up on it. It was merely mentioned and commented on as it is relevant to the situation. This whole thing has brought white supremacy back under the microscope (for some of us) and the families forgiving the killer within 24 hours is evidence of the effects. obviously 9 people were killed but the response of the victims families is far from "all we care about"

"Oh man Christianity is causing people to forgive" is way out of context and far from that cut and dry as you stated it so don't even try it.

Also people are "hung up" on the reaction because it sends the message that you can violate blacks to no end with no repercussions. So next time this happens we won't do **** well let the corrupt system handle it while we forgive like good Christians.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom