Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

I want those Emerald 1s now. But something tells me I'll be able to cop my size on sale down the line. Guess I'll try to resist temptation.

Oh FYI Nike, Those Griffey 3s are nasty. And I don't mean that in a good way.

I still have both those colors of the 3's and the kangaroo leather craps on any shoe released in the last 10 years. For as soft as it is, it's durable and maintains it's shape. I used my black ones for umpiring for a season (blacked out the white midsole) and they look just as good as the day I bought them.

2ev46ds.jpg

I still have both those colors of the 3's and the kangaroo leather craps on any shoe released in the last 10 years. For as soft as it is, it's durable and maintains it's shape. I used my black ones for umpiring for a season (blacked out the white midsole) and they look just as good as the day I bought them.

2ev46ds.jpg

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

2ev46ds.jpg
Nice! And that actually looks pretty good with the black midsole, looks more like the cleated version. I've got this colorway as well with the all leather upper. I guess it's because of the lighter color, but it doesn't have the sheen of the black leather. But yes, the leather quality is top notch.
bjiww3.jpg

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

2ev46ds.jpg
Nice! And that actually looks pretty good with the black midsole, looks more like the cleated version. I've got this colorway as well with the all leather upper. I guess it's because of the lighter color, but it doesn't have the sheen of the black leather. But yes, the leather quality is top notch.
bjiww3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom