Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Rocked mine too
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I like the loosely laced, lightly tucked slim pants look. I'll have to try that next time.

Still need 2 pairs of these, havent taken the time to get em.

Dont like how they look with white laces who put on black laces?

Still need 2 pairs of these, havent taken the time to get em.

Dont like how they look with white laces who put on black laces?

Got mine today -

Also got these -

Wore the first pair for the pic, but decided to wear the second pair for the day hehe

Got mine today -

Also got these -

Wore the first pair for the pic, but decided to wear the second pair for the day hehe

^^ Yea I had to order two pairs from NDC... These sold out fast up here in Seattle. Usually I have no problem waiting for shipping but all these pics on feet got me kinda impatient.
Cant wait to put these in rotation.. Hands down my favorite Griffey 1.

^^ Yea I had to order two pairs from NDC... These sold out fast up here in Seattle. Usually I have no problem waiting for shipping but all these pics on feet got me kinda impatient.
Cant wait to put these in rotation.. Hands down my favorite Griffey 1.

Sorry for the crappy pic...

Ken Griffey Jr. has always been my favorite baseball player so copping these + the Mariners fitted brought back great memories...
glasses.gif

Sorry for the crappy pic...

Ken Griffey Jr. has always been my favorite baseball player so copping these + the Mariners fitted brought back great memories...
glasses.gif

jrs are dope but they are expensive... ill wait until they go on sale... are they limited or they GR?

jrs are dope but they are expensive... ill wait until they go on sale... are they limited or they GR?

Back
Top Bottom