Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Originally Posted by loskickking23

Headed out in the morning to find my size....no tax in md tomorrow Definatly helps out a lil

the limit is 100 I believe so don't know if you could. but I may be wrong.

Headed out in the morning to find my size....no tax in md tomorrow Definatly helps out a lil

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Oh....somebody told me it was when u spend over 100... Idunno... I will still pick up tomorrow ...Thanks for the correction though

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Oh....somebody told me it was when u spend over 100... Idunno... I will still pick up tomorrow ...Thanks for the correction though

Originally Posted by tjmmilly
damn, what a drop off after da II's.
sick.gif
...they should've stuck to da durabuck...ill tell you what, if they EVER retro da III's they NEEEEEED to implement durabuck on those asap.

sick.gif
...they should've stuck to da durabuck...ill tell you what, if they EVER retro da III's they NEEEEEED to implement durabuck on those asap.

Took me all day to find my size 12... Lol... These must have done pretty well in md... I'm glad I didn't sleep on these... I would have regretted it in a couple of months.. Will post my pics later

Took me all day to find my size 12... Lol... These must have done pretty well in md... I'm glad I didn't sleep on these... I would have regretted it in a couple of months.. Will post my pics later

Walked in and out copped a 13, they seemed like they had alot left

8 days after RD, love living in a place where Polo Kicks are the hood kicks of choice

Walked in and out copped a 13, they seemed like they had alot left

8 days after RD, love living in a place where Polo Kicks are the hood kicks of choice

ive got to disagree as far as the material on the III's. Considering theyre as old as they are they are still in awesome condition, the leather is still better

ive got to disagree as far as the material on the III's. Considering theyre as old as they are they are still in awesome condition, the leather is still better

Originally Posted by ninjahood

sick.gif
They actually used suede/leather combo on this colorway of the IIIs, feels much better than the all leather IMO:
104fcbl.jpg

sick.gif
They actually used suede/leather combo on this colorway of the IIIs, feels much better than the all leather IMO:
104fcbl.jpg

Originally Posted by larrivee7

sick.gif
104fcbl.jpg

haha. me and Ninja went in great detail about how imperative it was for Nike to
do one of their infamous "material transitions" and actually make gold out of doing
the unconventional and placing nubuck/durabuck/suede in lieu of the leather on the III's.

I was NEVER into the Griff Max 3's, as they do look sturdy and turf ready... im just
very indifferent towards the administration of that shiny leather. It just doesn't go well
with that shoe.

Maybe they will... maybe they won't.... that's if they even retro those badboys.

(and if its leather, they can keep it - as obviously... it doesn't age well).

Originally Posted by larrivee7

sick.gif
104fcbl.jpg

haha. me and Ninja went in great detail about how imperative it was for Nike to
do one of their infamous "material transitions" and actually make gold out of doing
the unconventional and placing nubuck/durabuck/suede in lieu of the leather on the III's.

I was NEVER into the Griff Max 3's, as they do look sturdy and turf ready... im just
very indifferent towards the administration of that shiny leather. It just doesn't go well
with that shoe.

Maybe they will... maybe they won't.... that's if they even retro those badboys.

(and if its leather, they can keep it - as obviously... it doesn't age well).

I want those Emerald 1s now. But something tells me I'll be able to cop my size on sale down the line. Guess I'll try to resist temptation.

Oh FYI Nike, Those Griffey 3s are nasty. And I don't mean that in a good way.

Back
Top Bottom