Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by BronLe

thats for griffeys ?
not jordans or foamposites ?
Lol didn't the Royal Blues, Playoffs, and Cincinnati Giffs drop the same weekend.

i dont remember 

Yes this line is for griffeys, one of my friends told me that he got there late and had to cop the playoffs instead. I had to work that day and i went to the mall at like 6 and asked if they had any left and they laughed at me

thats for griffeys ?
not jordans or foamposites ?
Lol didn't the Royal Blues, Playoffs, and Cincinnati Giffs drop the same weekend.

i dont remember 

Yes this line is for griffeys, one of my friends told me that he got there late and had to cop the playoffs instead. I had to work that day and i went to the mall at like 6 and asked if they had any left and they laughed at me

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

160jordansdeep wrote:

i dont remember 

YES....

PLAYOFF XIIIs dropped that same day. Im sure 80% of those cats lined up for XIIIs.

no its for griffeys trust me they fly off the shelves in Indiana, ill have to have my friend get my pair for me because i have to work before the mall opens

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

160jordansdeep wrote:

i dont remember 

YES....

PLAYOFF XIIIs dropped that same day. Im sure 80% of those cats lined up for XIIIs.

no its for griffeys trust me they fly off the shelves in Indiana, ill have to have my friend get my pair for me because i have to work before the mall opens

Originally Posted by jm9312

i dont remember 

i believe you, da cincinatti griffeys sold faster in NYC then da all star XIII's

i picked up da XIII's a month after i dropped cake on da griffeys.

i dont remember 

i believe you, da cincinatti griffeys sold faster in NYC then da all star XIII's

Man I dont care what nobody say, that line aint for the cinci griffys unless that mall was in cincinatti itself or an area where alot of bloods reside or something lol. I guarantee. The shoe is cool but not that cool. I do know the playoff 13s came out that day. Cant tell me those didnt sell faster than the griffys nationwide. I remember dudes who couldnt get the playoffs due to em sellin out in thier size ended up gettin the cincis. But that line was for jordans on a typical saturday morning! Historically people dont line up for griiffys especially a new +colorways. smh dudes be misleading people and...wait for it....HYPEBEASTING!

Man I dont care what nobody say, that line aint for the cinci griffys unless that mall was in cincinatti itself or an area where alot of bloods reside or something lol. I guarantee. The shoe is cool but not that cool. I do know the playoff 13s came out that day. Cant tell me those didnt sell faster than the griffys nationwide. I remember dudes who couldnt get the playoffs due to em sellin out in thier size ended up gettin the cincis. But that line was for jordans on a typical saturday morning! Historically people dont line up for griiffys especially a new +colorways. smh dudes be misleading people and...wait for it....HYPEBEASTING!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Man do I want to cop them or no... got a hookup on them also so it won't be bad...

I'm having serious second thoughts too. I'm trying to go see them in person today and make a final decision.

Man do I want to cop them or no... got a hookup on them also so it won't be bad...

I'm having serious second thoughts too. I'm trying to go see them in person today and make a final decision.

I was on the fence as well but after seeing them in person I shall wake a little earlier this Saturday morning (Lord willing, of course.)

I was on the fence as well but after seeing them in person I shall wake a little earlier this Saturday morning (Lord willing, of course.)

Gonna have to wait a week or 2 to grab these. What are my chances that they'll still be around?

& they look 10x better w/ white midsoles. anyone know of anybody who can paint soles good?

Gonna have to wait a week or 2 to grab these. What are my chances that they'll still be around?

& they look 10x better w/ white midsoles. anyone know of anybody who can paint soles good?

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Oh trust me they look good! Only thing was when I picked them up they're heavy haha. I'm so not used to heavy shoes anymore, but who knows. When do they come out on NDC/Swoosh?

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Oh trust me they look good! Only thing was when I picked them up they're heavy haha. I'm so not used to heavy shoes anymore, but who knows. When do they come out on NDC/Swoosh?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i dont remember 

That really depends on where in NYC you were because my neighborhood FA had the red griffs sitting for a bit while the xiii's were gone in mostly every size by the end of saturday which is why i copped the Griffs...

also going down to other areas in Manhattan and Brooklyn, the xiii's were gone and the griffs were still on the shelf later that week

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i dont remember 

That really depends on where in NYC you were because my neighborhood FA had the red griffs sitting for a bit while the xiii's were gone in mostly every size by the end of saturday which is why i copped the Griffs...

also going down to other areas in Manhattan and Brooklyn, the xiii's were gone and the griffs were still on the shelf later that week

cats did the same thing in the cincy thread, not sure on release week, then they seen them in the streets tried to copp and it was too late.

Back
Top Bottom