Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

cats did the same thing in the cincy thread, not sure on release week, then they seen them in the streets tried to copp and it was too late.

Just copped a pair from ny with no tax. Retail plus 30 for the knicks hat
69i1k8.jpg

The white midsole is ok, but that makes them look that much similar to the original color way. The black midsole makes them that much more unique amongst the Griffey's. Still wish they would come out with a proper navy/white/silver colorway like the red 1's.

The white midsole is ok, but that makes them look that much similar to the original color way. The black midsole makes them that much more unique amongst the Griffey's. Still wish they would come out with a proper navy/white/silver colorway like the red 1's.

^ are you saying these look similar to the freshwaters if they had a white midsole? because the OG emeralds had a black midsole not white

^ are you saying these look similar to the freshwaters if they had a white midsole? because the OG emeralds had a black midsole not white

Originally Posted by you go boy

He knows that. He's saying the black midsole is what made the OG emeralds stand out from other colorways.
BigPUNoy wrote:
Still wish they would come out with a proper navy/white/silver colorway like the red 1's.

I've always wished for a navy colorway with OG colorblocking. SinnerP hooked up this PS for me a year or two ago:
af7d55.jpg

dd03458d886ebf5d582f3320ef0c6cc927a0c8.gif

He knows that. He's saying the black midsole is what made the OG emeralds stand out from other colorways.
BigPUNoy wrote:
Still wish they would come out with a proper navy/white/silver colorway like the red 1's.

I've always wished for a navy colorway with OG colorblocking. SinnerP hooked up this PS for me a year or two ago:
af7d55.jpg

dd03458d886ebf5d582f3320ef0c6cc927a0c8.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

^This, sorry for the confusion.

I like the fact there's still some colorways of shoes that are unattainable. It makes them that much more special/different. What would grails be if they were all easy to get.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

^This, sorry for the confusion.

I like the fact there's still some colorways of shoes that are unattainable. It makes them that much more special/different. What would grails be if they were all easy to get.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Man do I want to cop them or no... got a hookup on them also so it won't be bad...

I'm having serious second thoughts too. I'm trying to go see them in person today and make a final decision.

Oh trust me they look good! Only thing was when I picked them up they're heavy haha. I'm so not used to heavy shoes anymore, but who knows. When do they come out on NDC/Swoosh?

Went to see them before work and
eek.gif
. The desire was re-lit ten fold. I'll be saving myself the hassle and ordering these online at midnight. Hopefully it's not too hectic.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Man do I want to cop them or no... got a hookup on them also so it won't be bad...

I'm having serious second thoughts too. I'm trying to go see them in person today and make a final decision.

Oh trust me they look good! Only thing was when I picked them up they're heavy haha. I'm so not used to heavy shoes anymore, but who knows. When do they come out on NDC/Swoosh?

Went to see them before work and
eek.gif
. The desire was re-lit ten fold. I'll be saving myself the hassle and ordering these online at midnight. Hopefully it's not too hectic.

BRILLIANT move to push the date up - it's tax-free weekend down here. These don't qualify, however.

BRILLIANT move to push the date up - it's tax-free weekend down here. These don't qualify, however.

my bad... i figured you said that but misunderstood 
laugh.gif
... but ya i agree the black midsole makes them different out of the 3 OG's... and that navy color is not bad
pimp.gif

my bad... i figured you said that but misunderstood 
laugh.gif
... but ya i agree the black midsole makes them different out of the 3 OG's... and that navy color is not bad
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jm9312

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

160jordansdeep wrote:
i dont remember 

YES....

PLAYOFF XIIIs dropped that same day. Im sure 80% of those cats lined up for XIIIs.

no its for griffeys trust me they fly off the shelves in Indiana, ill have to have my friend get my pair for me because i have to work before the mall opens

Don't waste your time homie. Dudes on here know don't listen.

Originally Posted by jm9312

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

160jordansdeep wrote:
i dont remember 

YES....

PLAYOFF XIIIs dropped that same day. Im sure 80% of those cats lined up for XIIIs.

no its for griffeys trust me they fly off the shelves in Indiana, ill have to have my friend get my pair for me because i have to work before the mall opens

Don't waste your time homie. Dudes on here know don't listen.

Back
Top Bottom